Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she is so obnoxious.
Also, she “only eats higher welfare meat”??? What absolute steaming bollocks.
Sorry just catching up. The comment under that one about the title of the ribs, surely the writer gives the recipe the name. Who gives a duck what they are called in her Dropbox?!

I dont really want to imagine her Dropbox thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At first I thought Jack herself had written to Marcus and he was tweeting it!! ☺
Babe, same x

ETA The thing is that would be so easily believable as she is so desparate to ensert herself into his efforts.

I rumbled it wasn't Jack coz of the handwriting ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
We are nearly at the end of thread #77 and I haven't had chance to post once. Excellent work on uncovering the sardines scandal. I have got my court outfit ready though:
1700.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
We are nearly at the end of thread #77 and I haven't had chance to post once. Excellent work on uncovering the sardines scandal. I have got my court outfit ready though:
View attachment 254421
Off topic but that particular bloke (or dog? If he prefers?) was really... bizarre. Like everyone else seemed to know what they were into and more power to them, but remember when he went to the convention in Germany and was upset it was just gay men? Like surely you’d do some research before booking your tickets...

The new swingers documentary is another iconic ch4 sex person documentary for anyone interested, we briefly discussed it on the F&D thread x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"A new client"? Lol Jack hint harder that you've finally managed to get some new work 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is she...tweeting and taking selfies whilst IN THE MEETING?? She can't help herself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20200925-094303.png

I'm also starting to think that creepy cat balaclava pic wasn't photoshopped. Wtf have her eyes always been so far to the edges of her sad little face??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.