Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s joking about throwing knives at his face and having to look at it.

Politically David Cameron is (imo) one of the biggest villains of the 21st century and will be infamous for whar he did to our country. As a human being though, I wouldn’t be able to look at his face or even say his name without curling into a ball of remorse and regret.

<Robert Sheehan saying ‘twit’ so forcefully thay you can see the accent>

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
It was a really much more ridiculous size. Something like a 32E or DD. Speaking as someone her age and who does actually have boobs that size it’s actually really uncomfortable to not wear a bra for extended periods of time with bigger tits. Even the perkiest of big boobs start to get overly sweaty and uncomfortable and I at least stick on a (well fitting) sports bra or wireless number. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy to take my bra off just before bed, but spending all day let alone days with no bra isn’t appealing or comfortable.

There was a whole discussion about this on reddit once so I’m not a complete weirdo I don’t think. Not sure if my fellow bigger boobed fraus can back me up?

Either way I thought she told a weird attention seeking lie about her bra size previously, and this confirms it for me.
Again I'm late, but absolutely yes! The time I can laze around in my PJs on a weekend morning is very much limited by the amount of time I can be braless. She's just flinging the idea of flying boobs around to raise some interest for a Mrs J. Although, she may be going down the wrong track cos she also said she had them resting on her belly...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A big picture of David Cameron is reasearch for her book, eh? Doesn't she know what he looks like? It’s almost like she put the picture up to create controversy and give her something to post about. *Insert eye roll emoji here.

I‘m surprised she is allowed to pin up pictures in the walls of her rented house. You do know she rents right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Should we all goand watch GFFBD being pulped? 😂😂

Jack’s been up stalking retweeting Marcus Rashford and sharing other thoughts. View attachment 254317
I can't describe enough how much this annoys me when she does this.
'Hi, JM here'
'Hi, firemanlady Jack here'
'Hi ex pharmacist JM here'
'Hi, single mum here'

We know you utter cretin. duck OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is she...tweeting and taking selfies whilst IN THE MEETING?? She can't help herself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 254461

I'm also starting to think that creepy cat balaclava pic wasn't photoshopped. Wtf have her eyes always been so far to the edges of her sad little face??
It's actually breathtaking how unprofessional she is. Can you imagine any other (verrrry small c) celebrity cook behaving like this while trying to impress a new client? She's badly addicted to Twitter and needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A big picture of David Cameron is reasearch for her book, eh? Doesn't she know what he looks like? It’s almost like she put the picture up to create controversy and give her something to post about. *Insert eye roll emoji here.

I‘m surprised she is allowed to pin up pictures in the walls of her rented house. You do know she rents right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well that was my second mug of coffee while having a Grunka through this thread.
Damn you all, I need to clear out the airing cupboard and you are delaying me 😁.

Nothing to do with me desperately seeking a distraction from an overwhelming task lol. Damn ADHD....starting tasks are hard. Am alright once I get going though so I will finish this coffee and get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't describe enough how much this annoys me when she does this.
'Hi, JM here'
'Hi, firemanlady Jack here'
'Hi ex pharmacist JM here'
'Hi, single mum here'

We know you utter cretin. duck OFF
This! She always bigs herself up with an intro. This is from her first ever comment on the Guardian in 2013

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 10.21.18.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
JM follows, replies to, and 'likes' comments from a Condoleezza Rice parody account. The 'Ruby' account is just woeful, but you can't have it both ways.

Ah ye no - that's not a parody account. That's just a pun because the lassie is originally fae the Congo. Her name is Jude and I enjoy reading her views very much :)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.