Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's going on and on and on recycling everything other people have already said.

get a job! a real one!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Would have thought that she would have learned heaps about food while she was with Allegra.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I used to work in retail and every time I asked someone to "pop their PIN in" I'd die a little inside.

The hijinks and observations of the cabal had me HOOTING last night. You really are a fab little coven xxx
I used to work in a corner shop and got really bored one summer. Started serving everyone in rhyme but I got told to stop by management because apparently people were talking about me on Facebook. 😅

Jack is probably now jealous of my poetic skillz 💪 and maverick soul. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She’s put her politics hat on, Fraus. View attachment 252041
The top one is like a tit poem. I’m sharing because how can she talk about ethics when SB’s body is rebelling against the tit she’s feeding him just for twitter content. twit.

ETA - Welcome @Traazers 🥳
View attachment 252058

View attachment 252051
<Christopher Walken in a turban saying ‘yawn’ gif>
And this is where here £20 shop goes down the shitter.. She had budgeted for the kid's Dad to be feeding him over the 'Birthday Weekend'..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
her moaning about all of the covid regs and confusion - that's going to encourage people to do what they can to reduce the spread of the virus (not).

does she not realise that by these types of tweets (and I get the frustration) she's basically encouraging people to ignore the safeguards completely and we'll be stuck with the virus for longer and have more people dying.

I do get it - the govt have been tit - but stirring from her and people like her is going to give people an out " JM said the rules were silly so why should we abide by them at all!! I'm going to meet all my pals in a non-regulated space and blow out candles and hug one another. " Ugg. this is irresponsible.

ETA - ahh - ok, I've just seen the follow up telling people to obey the rules. never mind :)

Reactions: 23
YES! Reading that reminded me of her saying how she hissed at Louisa saying she’s an adult and she’ll bloody have a drink if she wants to. Like... why is she proud of being a creature to people that love and care for her? Anyone normal would be mortified, this is why I get big demonic energy (the wrong type of BDE...) off her 👹
Really nasty. And she's blatantly "not a cafe" - she needs to pay people to eat her nutritionally empty slop, not the other way round!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she some sort of 5G truther all of a sudden? Doesn’t she have every ailment known to man and is one flu away from ending up like Dickens’ Tiny Tim, she should be elated the government is taking it seriously again?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s put her politics hat on, Fraus. View attachment 252041
The top one is like a tit poem. I’m sharing because how can she talk about ethics when SB’s body is rebelling against the tit she’s feeding him just for twitter content. twit.

ETA - Welcome @Traazers 🥳
View attachment 252058

View attachment 252051
<Christopher Walken in a turban saying ‘yawn’ gif>
Half of this is wrong. Fucks sake, it's scaremongering. You've been able to have your partner in established labour since the beginning of lockdown, although not on the postnatal ward which is tough. Pubs are sit down service only. Funerals can have 28 people, weddings 15. She's so ill informed it's embarrassing.

Also why does she keep having a go at restaurants being supported? It's so strange for someone who's worked in that industry. She must know how many ordinary people are employed in even the Michelin star places.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
To be clear:

Don’t describe covid symptoms under the guise of a small mammal and then let your real identity scamper on down to Asda twice the next day to buy a load of tit sausages and mucky bacon with which to feed your son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Yes! This is it. She doesn’t deserve her platform. Lots of people don’t but it seems so unkind that people like Brenda or Nims hang on her every word and she treats them with such bleeping contempt.
It’s been said before - it’s like a cult. You cannot disagree or challenge her.
If you do, you get a pile-on or are accused of being a troll. Not healthy to exist in an echo chamber

Reactions: 24
To be clear:
Don’t go to A&E with black shimmery eyeshadow on
Don’t announce you have Covid symptoms then prance down to Asda

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
She’s always so weirdly late about things, isn’t she? It’s one of the oddest things.
She’ll be playing with a fidget spinner next and saying it’s so good for her concentration levels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.