Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always chop the veg into tiny tiny bits? There can’t be any texture left at all when it’s cooked.
I think you’ll find you’ve answered your own question dear heart

edit @bananasplit88 love that you got there 4 hours earlier almost word for word!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What twee alternate universe does Jack occupy? Your postman doesn’t give a duck about what you’re cooking they’ve got a shift to get on with, and your garden appears to be over run with vermin sort it out 😷 humanely obvs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
She's mocking her child's farts now 🙃

Jack - YOU bleeping MADE THIS DISGUSTING FOOD YOU ASSHOLE.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Sorry small/large boy - I voted for the sausages. To maybe help her think not to buy this tit anymore.

Also she should have the bleeping decency to eat them herself.

Also I want to see if she grates them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So it’s basically a choice of three different versions of slop for SB’s tea tomorrow?!

It’ll blow his mind when his Dad gives him an allowance and he goes to Subway. A sandwich? With flavour? AND SAUCE? Well duck me sideways. I’d laugh but I actually feel so bad for that poor lad being fed such cheap rubbish when last week he was eating an M&S meal. It must be so confusing coming home from school wondering what Mama he’s going to get today.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
As long as she doesn't photograph herself cupping a bowl of any of that shite.
I find her hands incredibly upsetting.
They look like they've had a 'previous owner' who wasn't particularly careful with them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Feeling a bit boaky at the thought of those pallid, barely meat sausages being used in a bolognese. Just make a tomato pasta bake, for the love of God.

As long as she doesn't photograph herself cupping a bowl of any of that shite.
I find her hands incredibly upsetting.
They look like they've had a 'previous owner' who wasn't particularly careful with them.
Amazing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So I'm listening to the new Alan Partridge audiobook where he does a podcast! He used the word HOOTED! JM is AP confirmed!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guys, not to alarm you or anything but on the programme I‘m watching they just said....

HAUSFRAU!!

I am beside myself, hooting, I’ve never heard it used in real life before!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I've voted for the sausage, it's winning!

and she's "looking at what's left" ??? thought it was meant to last all week! so poor, give generously 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Feeling a bit boaky at the thought of those pallid, barely meat sausages being used in a bolognese. Just make a tomato pasta bake, for the love of God.
Where would be the Maverick in that?! Jack’s now BUSY meal prepping on behalf of the nation.

Now duck off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fraus, fraus, fraus, she is now contemplating reopening her twitter account.

this is obv an act of public beneficence, because she’s started tweeting recipes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ah, Jacks! We know you did this just for us!

Bollocknese! Thankyou!

also, enough with the sausages. For a bit, at least. Please.
Erm, can I have a cup of tea and some toast. That's honestly what I would make if I had that in my cupboard.

I hate fish...so the tuna is a no, I used to make sausage pasta at uni, doesn't appeal to me now so I am good with tea and toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Noel just described a contestant on bake off as a maverick. Poor Jack, someone else is getting all up in her niche.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Noel just described a contestant on bake off as a maverick. Poor Jack, someone else is getting all up in her niche.
I've just settled down to watch. I was about to say how calming and relaxing it is, but one contestant's Battenburg has gone like Mount Vesuvius in the oven!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.