Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she go to Lidl or Aldi? It always seems to be Asda, Waitrose, M&S and now Ocado. There’s no consistency in her narrative.
- Just realised that this is the most stating the obvious post I’ve written. I’ll duck off now.
She needs to follow the actions of The Frugality - Alex Stedman - who now boasts about shopping at Lidl, despite having spunked thousands on a very odd kitchen extension and who was subsidised by her parents for many years and probably still is. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How long until she does a chaos like her good pal Captain America and 'accidentally' tweets a nude? 😂

Screenshot_20200922-150832.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She needed the dentist THEN
Are her teeth so amazing that they are self healing and she was able to sleep and eat a crappy looking bagel, maybe it's only on certain occasions that her teeth hurt when she's seeking more attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can I just say a belated thank you very Matt much, Matt for the ghostly Jackie pic. I almost coughed up a lung.

I think we should all volunteer to make one of her recipes and do a review. I'm going to bagsy last night's concoction as I have some peelings I'm about to add to my compost heap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's the small things that expose these dishonest idiots. Messages deleted, but she was recently 'hoofing' packets of Biscoff, Custard Creams, Doughnuts ....

Jack Monroe

Replying to
Squiggle

I don’t have a lot of sugar these days, none in hot drinks, I’ve given up sweets and biscuits and the only cakes I have I make myself, and that’s not frequent.
Exactly. Only on Sunday she was gloating about having already eaten most of the doughnuts from her Asda shop. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Honestly Ogre, pay attention - it's her Moonshine mash, which she ran a poll worthy of Yougov to choose what would be for tonight's tea. Given that it's 3pm, we can only assume she's already made SB's tea and he can look forward to it being sadly and soggily microwaved on his return from from school :/

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
She needs to follow the actions of The Frugality - Alex Stedman, - who now boasts about shopping at Lidl, despite having spunked thousands on a very odd kitchen extension and who was subsidised by her parents for many years and probably still is. 😬
She's absolutely bizarre isn't she - 100% what Jackie would have been had she got the house she yearns for bought for her loool. The byline ~everyone has to stick to some kind of budget~ isn't the banger she thinks it is either, like no tit money isn't infinite sorry you need handholding through this concept?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.