Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tempted to flog a photo of Jack Monroe? 😂Who is interested jack? Really-I think having such a large tattle thread is going to her head. In the wider world very few people know her-I’ve mentioned her to several people who’ve all without exception gone ‘who?’
If you received a nude from her would it still be considered an 'Unsolicited Dick Pic?'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
How long until she does a chaos like her good pal Captain America and 'accidentally' tweets a nude? 😂

View attachment 250971
I’m a self-certified autumn lover, but raving about autumn on SM seems to fall into the realms of being a basic witch. Seriously Jack, get your Uggs on, get yourself a Pumpkin Spiced Latte and decorate your porch will ya. You’re boring me!

And another thing! Those pictures.... she did the rank slop with undercooked slimy rice, did she not? So why on her camera roll is the slop with mash? What is happening?? Does even her camera lie? Is everything a lie? I’m so confused!

While I’m here (I’m going!!), another verrrrry basic witch thing to do is to photograph mediocre food, seems she’s a master of it. Eyeball sausages from every wanky angle imaginable. Maybe they remind her of her Cotswolds drawer full of cocks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'll freely admit that I'm no expert on autism - but it seems to me that in the space of a few hours, Jack first claimed that her autism means she gets angry about any type of lying, THEN shared her Windsor-endorsed technique of telling people outrageous lies to see if she can trust them?

duck me, her 3 therapists must be knee-deep in sideboards with this goldmine on the books.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I've just read the sausage recipe and underneath it was a link to pasta e ceci using tinned spaghetti hoops and Fraus, please please stop me making this to see if it is as awful as I fear.
@chocolate choux took one for the team back on Thread #17. Check that out, and then decide if you want to go ahead (there are even pictures!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been a casual lurker on and off whenever I get bored. However yesterday I had absolutely nothing to do and decided to read all of thread 75. I had a right good laugh (hoot?) and considered introducing myself but felt like I had nothing new to say. Also I was still catching up with the lingo, it took me longer than I'd like to admit to figure out that the triangle emojis mean triangualte :oops:. Well last night I had a dream and it was filled with those triangles. I think Vlad* might be trying to recruit me 😅.

Also, one thing I find odd about Jack's twitter is that for a very woke PC lefty (no shade there, I consider myself a woke PC lefty) she doesn't have her pronouns in her twitter bio. It's becoming more normal for people to put them in profiles, even if you're not trans, and it's just struck me as odd considering how much she shouts about... well everything, that she hasn't extended that small courtesey.

Anyway, I'm off on a massive Grunka, might even start from thread 1 - wish me luck! Now duck off x

*oh I also may have thought, without context, that the Vlad you were talking about was Vlad the Impaler :oops::oops:

ETA: as a newbie, could someone please point me to if there's rules of the forum etc. I'm sure I've seen it mentioned before but I don't know where to find them
I’m so glad Homer Simpson got sent that free sofa and allowed to keep it, so he can pat it for you lovely new Frauen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has the cartoon filter gone now? Did we ever find out what that was all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She would have been 9 when Princess Di died. What 9 year old is squirrelling away tips on how to find out who has sold gossip about you?!
Even by age 9 Jack knew she was destined to carry on the good work of the Queen of Hearts and was wise enough to realise that just like Diana, dark forces would conspire against her. One day she was helping her old nan shovel coal and whippets into a bath tub when her nan turned to her and in her and said in fluent cockney that she must be must be careful who she sends snaps of her minge to.

Years later these words would come back to Jack after she was invited to a top secret "saving the poors" meeting at Kensignton Palace when Harry took her aside and said "Jack promise me you'll never said the same nude twice and that you'll test everyone with constant lying". Jack replied "Cor blimey guv'nor you sound just like me old nan 'ave a banana" before scampering off to hitchhike 300 miles home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Has the cartoon filter gone now? Did we ever find out what that was all about?
To protect her as she was very concerned for her safety 🙄🙄🙄

Even by age 9 Jack knew she was destined to carry on the good work of the Queen of Hearts and was wise enough to realise that just like Diana, dark forces would conspire against her. One day she was helping her old nan shovel coal and whippets into a bath tub when her nan turned to her and in her and said in fluent cockney that she must be must be careful who she sends snaps of her minge to.

Years later these words would come back to Jack after she was invited to a top secret "saving the poors" meeting at Kensignton Palace when Harry took her aside and said "Jack promise me you'll never said the same nude twice and that you'll test everyone with constant lying". Jack replied "Cor blimey guv'nor you sound just like me old nan 'ave a banana" before scampering off to hitchhike 300 miles home.
😂 HOOTING

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WHY doesn’t this squiggle person say that!? Also does she realise how much sugar is in beans? Ha ya never had a cup o beans man? *sticks a sausage in*
Baked beans do you mean, dear heart? That's why we rinse them, to wash the sugar away!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fanny fricking Pack. She is absolutely trolling us.

Also, excited to know that her “fanny pack” goes cross-body. This is very much in-keeping with what we know about her anatomy.
Just the thing for the unruly labia

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She has replied to squiggle who asked about the wisdom of eating carcinogenic meat.

I just have no words. Sorry.View attachment 250916
Hello dear fraus and herrs. I've been refraining from comment all through thread 75 but this latest has finished me. What loving parent could say such a thing about their child? We choose to bring them into the world and it is our duty to nurture them, teach them, cherish them and put them before ourselves. Jesus Christ, how can she blithely spit out such horrible words and be so cavalier about his well-being. She seems to lavish more affection on her cat than on her child (and that's saying a lot, as the cat's nose still looks pitiful).

How on earth do her followers not call her out on such nonchalant disregard for SB?
Why does she respond to invasive questions about his school election thing if she's supposed to be protecting him?

p.s. her poetry is putrid
p.p.s. she's an arrogant piece of tit
p.p.p.s. I've never had such a visceral detestation of anyone before - not even The Donald.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.