Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with this hole. She's spent the last six months constantly going on about biscuits and Biscoff spread like how bleeping short does she think our memories are?! And she ate a bag of sugared bleeping doughnuts 2 days ago. Deleting your verbal diarreah tweets doesn't actually delete peoples' memories. And absolute cringe at the whole Prince Harry thing. Imagine trying to insinuate to your followers that you and him are mates in real life over something you read in a magazine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Fraus! bleeping hell. 😳 Haven’t been around much and thank Christ for @Pocahontas (bowing here at the Altar of Fabulousness) as I don’t have time for a full Grunka (BUSY. Now duck off thankyou very Matt much). I think I’d have to furlough myself in order to fully Grunka, I’m doffing my cap to the brave Fraus and Herrs who manage it.

My SiL might be joining us here soon. She got properly dragged into the Mack Slippysloppyshittysausage thing and donated to her tip jar, before my wife declared her a ‘bleeping idiot’ and pointed her in this direction (and sent her the Limegoss article). After she’d scraped her jaw off the floor at all the carefully stashed receipts, she agreed she’d been a bit of a wanker and cooked us a roast. Win win 😉
@MrsOgre really hope your jaw feels better soon, and you manage to get some effective treatment x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Has the cartoon filter gone now? Did we ever find out what that was all about?
One day.... one cursed day, we’ll find out what every single bloody thing was all about, all at once! Tattle will explode, and we’ll be released from service to Vlad.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm wondering is she going to start a meal prep blog. Like cook for 3 hours on a Sunday, make meals for the week. That's what that picture looks like. Or it could be a pic of a Waitrose Ready Meal. Who's to know?
A little bit veering off topic but I know who needs to start a food prep blog!
I’ve honestly not been able to stop thinking about @Harrybosch ’s meal prep since she posted an in depth description many full moons ago. Tell me all your secrets Harry!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have to say in response to @Mustard 's post about Alex Stedman, I actually have a lot of time for her. I don't think she pretends to 'be poor' in the way that Jack does and they genuinely took years to finish that kitchen. She's no champion for the poor but she is savvy with the money she has and tries to do things on the cheap that look expensive.

I'm freelance too so I can relate to some of her advice on money saving for the leaner times and looking around for cheaper ways to do things. She's still clearly privileged but I shop at Aldi and some people might say I shouldn't because I earn a good TV wage. But you mix it up because sometimes you will have months of the year with no work at all so squirreling money away by doing a cheaper shop is sensible.

My two cents, apologies for the off topic ness!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't cope with this hole. She's spent the last six months constantly going on about biscuits and Biscoff spread like how bleeping short does she think our memories are?! And she ate a bag of sugared bleeping doughnuts 2 days ago. Deleting your verbal diarreah tweets doesn't actually delete peoples' memories. And absolute cringe at the whole Prince Harry thing. Imagine trying to insinuate to your followers that you and him are mates in real life over something you read in a magazine.
ShEs aUtISTiC sO FaCTs aRE ImPoRTanT

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jack wishes she was friends with someone so high up in the establishment. When she's not rinsing beans she's licking boots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How long until she does a chaos like her good pal Captain America and 'accidentally' tweets a nude? 😂

View attachment 250971
Has she cleaned her hob yet? I admit to having slatternly tendencies but my kitchen surfaces are pristine and there's only my husband and me to see them (just don't examine the inside of the cupboards too closely). How does she get away with putting her friggin' boggin' fingernails and slop-encrusted cooker on display for her 280k best friends to see?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Has she cleaned her hob yet? I admit to having slatternly tendencies but my kitchen surfaces are pristine and there's only my husband and me to see them (just don't examine the inside of the cupboards too closely). How does she get away with putting her friggin' boggin' fingernails and slop-encrusted cooker on display for her 280k best friends to see?
In the DKL days, people questioned the hygiene of a free-roaming half-maine coon in the kitchen. Polite as ever in her replies, R Jackie announced that she was cleaning her kitchen 12 times a day and her nails once a year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m a bit behind so sorry if this has been said (and I can’t figure out how to quote/reply to the original post) but HOW can she tweet about ‘raunchy’ pictures and sending them to people when she has a 10 year old son?! It makes me cringe so much.
Imagine being 10 and seeing your mum talk about her nudes online.
I’ll now duck off back to lurkdom xo

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly the state of her kitchen bin on DKL told me all I needed to know about her approach to hygiene. Goppin 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.