Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she pretend not to see the difference between crappy low-welfare bacon and no bacon at all?

Reactions: 36
She has replied to squiggle who asked about the wisdom of eating carcinogenic meat.

I just have no words. Sorry.View attachment 250916
If it’s only the second time she’s bought bacon this year (which I doubt but just supposing it’s true), then the kid has in fact been doing without bacon just fine. Which undermines her point a bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Yes, either still recovering from burnout OR (and this is just a thought) needing to sleep because she’s up too late trying to flirt with someone in the Czech Republic.

I’m honestly not sure which one 😉

At least SB isn’t at home during her three hour nap this time.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
20200922_141544.jpg

Me, Jack, me! Weirdly enough, people have many different areas of interest, we're not all the same, you passive aggressive cock.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Fanny fricking Pack. She is absolutely trolling us.

Also, excited to know that her “fanny pack” goes cross-body. This is very much in-keeping with what we know about her anatomy.
I have heard my kids say Americanised things they have picked up from kids tv. Constantly correcting them but they still do it. Grinds my gears.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
JFC ... I wear my fanny pack crossbody TOO.
*curls up in a corner and cries*
Ha!!! It’s not the fanny pack or the crossbody. It’s the use of the Americanism, just when we’d been saying she’d stop using them now. You’re golden!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I knew Eau de Nil but not Baphomet. Imagine! Didn’t she not know flamingos were pink because of what they eat til she was ‘today years old’ quiet recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's also a difference between the shittest, processed bacon and paying a couple of quid more for nicer stuff...

Also noone would give a tit if she hadn't been such a preachy vegan 😂
She should know this stuff, being a self-professed food expert and all. Cooking bacon tends to be higher fat than regular bacon (which is already quite fatty) and tends to have more additives because it’s reshaped, etc. It’s like the value sausages - if you’re going to buy them, you do need to educate yourself on what’s in them - more than 2/3rds bulking agents and additives (including colouring which it needs to make it look like meat).

Reactions: 19
She has replied to squiggle who asked about the wisdom of eating carcinogenic meat.

I just have no words. Sorry.View attachment 250916
I love the idea cancer strikes at the end of your life, fewmin someone misunderstood that rule and gave me mine at 27... There are kids with it ffs! She is so genuinely dim & must know it, hence the weird pedantry over facts, as if that equates to intelligence or a personality.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Yes, either still recovering from burnout OR (and this is just a thought) needing to sleep because she’s up too late trying to flirt with someone in the Czech Republic.

I’m honestly not sure which one 😉

At least SB isn’t at home during her three hour nap this time.
Nope. You’re just an utterly bone idle trout.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I also think that her attitude of “I’ll feed him crap if that’s what he wants, never mind if it shortens his life” will be a MASSIVE turn-off for the genteel middle-class blue-tickers and foodies she loves so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She is actually pretty tackless in her tweets to people, my dad died of cancer more than likely lifestyle related. I don't think he was sitting in his final days going ok this is tit, but oh well. he knew is lifestyle was to blame but he still wished he had made better choices.

He was actually pretty devastated to be told he had six months to live as he was only in his fifties and had alot of living still to do.

She can be quite heartless in her little thoughtless comments.

Sorry I had to edit his age as I put it wrong as I was upset.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
That school run exhaustion post is bringing back a lot of memories for me. Apologies if this has already been discussed, I haven’t fully grunka lunka-ed, but does anyone remember quite a long time ago Jacques constantly complaining that the school run took her about 4-5 hours total. And was always tweeting the train service? And lots of people were asking why she didn’t change his school but she always had reasons. I know children don’t want to leave their friends but surely it’s better than spending hours a day on trains???
Poor kid he’s really been through a lot of tit over the years

Reactions: 31
And also, Prince Harry really is A list. When has anyone ever sold a story on jack? The majority of the country don’t even know who she is
Could you imagine phoning up the tabloids with your Jack Monroe story? You'd be lucky to get £50 in the silly season for that load of old toot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.