Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute gall of her pretending that she grew up poor. Laughable. Get her dad on here to clarify. David, were you hitch-hiking to your well-paid job because there was a leak at one of the properties your dad left you, or just for shits and giggles?

The ex who constantly corrected her was definitely Allegra. That's what you get as a trade off for choosing a millionaire mummy figure, init. I'd have run with it, were I Jack: she'll never do better and she really does know duck all.
My dad had to go to a neighbours house to shower and shave before work, because we had no running water.

Or, as the real story goes, we once had some water issue as a one off, and my dad had an important meeting to go to, so he went round with his towel and shaver to the neighbours who kindly let him have a shower and get ready for work.

I bet there is a tiny kernel of truth to her story, but of course her dad didn't regularly hitch to work. What a load of nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Cant quote cross thread on phone so pls see attachment for our brave heart @traumatised sideboard ’s solid work in listening to the podcast.

Not only does it seem wealthy parents failing to intervene in their children’s catastrophic poverty is a family trait where gramps the landlord really let dad hitch hike to work when he had 3 young kids? I would love papa Monroe to teach the fraus his wealth accumulation tactics. Deep dive below.

Let’s say she’s 14 tops when she refers to her secondary school era. You’re telling me in under a decade her dad has managed to acquire the following absolute masses of assets?
* a five bed house (can’t give ETA price cos property is wild init could be £120k could be £300k who bleeping knows)
* a Ford Transit for circa £30k
* a Land Rover for circa £30k
* afford holidays back to the motherland for 3 kids and 2 adults, a couple of grand a pop I imagine?
* an extension. Our quotes for a smaller house have been £40-50k, admittedly in 2020 not 2002.

duck Martin Lewis tbh seems we’ve got a new Queen of sorting ur cash out in daddy Monroe 🤷🏻‍♀️
Fostering umpteen children sure pays.

Reactions: 11
Oh so that's her reason for telling outrageous lies! Hey Jack it doesn't work if you share them with your 280k twitter followers, or broadcast them to the world on podcasts!
Stubborn about facts, tells outrageous lies. Yeah, why would anyone question that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
LOVE THE RECEIPTS! £30k in the nineties is a looooot of money now. Oh Jackie what a shame your dad did the media bits before you could 😳
I'm behind, so probably someone has already pointed this out. 30k is 62k in today's money (thankyou inflation calculator).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What a convenient excuse for all the bollocks she spouts 'I tell lies all the time to root out rumour spreaders'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
My dad had to go to a neighbours house to shower and shave before work, because we had no running water.

Or, as the real story goes, we once had some water issue as a one off, and my dad had an important meeting to go to, so he went round with his towel and shaver to the neighbours who kindly let him have a shower and get ready for work.

I bet there is a tiny kernel of truth to her story, but of course her dad didn't regularly hitch to work. What a load of nonsense.
My dad was the king of England, don’t tell anyone tho, but it was a bit boring so he gave it up to be a social worker HONESTLY

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And also, Prince Harry really is A list. When has anyone ever sold a story on jack? The majority of the country don’t even know who she is

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s definitely trying to get some sort of partnership with Asda isn’t she.
Why doesn’t she go to Lidl or Aldi? It always seems to be Asda, Waitrose, M&S and now Ocado. There’s no consistency in her narrative.
- Just realised that this is the most stating the obvious post I’ve written. I’ll duck off now.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
No such as a trainee pharmacist! You need to go to university for a degree then sit professional exams before you can call yourself one. You can work in a pharmacy but you would be a dispenser/technician.

me and my sad facts will duck off now, thanks Matt very Matt much
Maybe she means she had a Saturday job in boots?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What a convenient excuse for all the bollocks she spouts 'I tell lies all the time to root out rumour spreaders'

I’ve got one - “ I like food”

why is that a recipe, who is following that. How poor are your cooking skills you are using that to make a meal.
I’m a prolific cook. I sometimes make things up and they are immense, next time they just don’t work. It’s why you need to test a recipe multiple times (or have extensive training/food knowledge, like THAT MAN, to get away with it).

has she realised she can’t make a week of 3 meals a day for 2 people from the trash she bought so isn’t going to even to try.

Reactions: 21
Proper working class royalist 🙄 bet she secretly buys the daily mail and cuts out photos of Di (gawd bless her she’s wiv the angles 🔺now) and has 3 lever arch files full!
I bet she first practiced her howling and wailing on the floor histrionics when Diana died. She would have been 9 years old. Please don’t tell me she’s been the basic-est witch on Earth since ‘97

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she's trying to get the Jackolites to start a campaign begging for her to get a Damehood or some other order of the Empire.

Deleting all her racy/sweary schizz, name-dropping Royals. God she's just soooo left wing!!!!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.