Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with this hole. She's spent the last six months constantly going on about biscuits and Biscoff spread like how bleeping short does she think our memories are?! And she ate a bag of sugared bleeping doughnuts 2 days ago. Deleting your verbal diarreah tweets doesn't actually delete peoples' memories. And absolute cringe at the whole Prince Harry thing. Imagine trying to insinuate to your followers that you and him are mates in real life over something you read in a magazine.
This is exactly what she thinks. If it’s deleted then it didn’t happen. That’s why she hates this place so much. Either her Twitter fans have short memories or they don’t want her coming at them with the fire of a thousand suns so they don’t say anything about the glaring inconsistencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Was it not only last week* that you were telling us that your son is your infallible alarm clock? When he comes into your bedroom every morning for a cuddle to start the day?

I’m not against bacon rolls, or in fact cuddles. But I’m against your nonsense.

*I know, I know - this is NOW
That is a real skill, to make absolutely ANYTHING look inedible 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, either still recovering from burnout OR (and this is just a thought) needing to sleep because she’s up too late trying to flirt with someone in the Czech Republic.

I’m honestly not sure which one 😉

At least SB isn’t at home during her three hour nap this time.
Bullshit. The cat looks like he was curled up comfortably on the sofa and she has just rammed her foot underneath him. He looks decidedly pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If I ever received a raunchy photo from Jack I would consider it a cursed item that immediately needs to be doused in holy water, exorcised by a priest and thrown in a very large fire.
Why would you send anyone a raunchy photo except someone your either seeing or want to be. Again it's a concept lost on me. ( Call me a prude of you will) also doesn't taking said photo and the. Sending it to Mrs X and then Writing it down in a little book.

Feeling sexy today sent X this exact picture, remember incase she sells it to the sun. Doesn't that take the sexiness away from it?!

I am unsure about it all personally?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We’ll all be watching Bake Off tonight. A genteel Battenberg is apparently one of the challenges. We were pondering why Mack has never gone down the bakey cakey route. Then, I was reminded of the Great Lemon Slop in a Tin, and realised why. Don’t use lemons in anything Mary, you’ll be getting right the duck up in the crack of her niche...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Apparently she took Cooper to the vet who recommended she keep him indoors, and then the minute she let him out again he went immediately to terrorise the fuckin Redwall mice again. Hence his nose looks EXACTLY the same as before.

This definitely happened.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
JK Rowling: Fortnum & Mason’s famously duck egg blue coloured interior

nobody:

nobody:

nobody:

Jack, biscuits everywhere, absolutely slathered in biscoff spread: Lying witch it’s Eau de bleeping Niiiiiil

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.