Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Courgettes do make pretty good fake spaghetti too IMO (spiralised). I prefer it to the edamame/lentil-based pasta, if avoiding wheat-based (i.e. “real”) pasta.
I like to spiralise them and to spaghetti , it pads it out without being too heavy. Why doesnt she give basic decent advice?

Reactions: 14

jenny2603

VIP Member
Mid grunkaing but what happened to JM and Sainsburys? Seeing references but in the dark atm.
They dropped her after she made horrible comments about David Cameron in which she accused him of using the death of his son Ivan for political advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm in the past here, true to my name I'm on the Grunka Express™️ but I wanted to shout forward, through a wormhole to say @Geetbo I feel your pain. Back when Jack got her new Smeg, she posted an interior shot and I was DEVASTATED to discover that I had the same butter dish as her 😐
Was it the rainbow one from Asda Grunka? If so babe, SAME 😱

• Haha
  • Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
The whole anti lockdown confuses me. Doesn't she claim that the Tories are money grabbers, yet they want to keep locking us down making the economy they need to stay rich go bust... Doesn't make sense to me. They hate it just as much as we do as many of them have businesses

Adayinthelife

But 2/3rds of living wage is peanuts! She’s got an absolute bargain there
I’m behind so it probably already been said, but even at London ‘living wage’ level I make that she’s paying just over £1100/month for a 3-bed HOUSE . That may be slightly spendy for the sticks but you wouldn’t even get a shoebox for that in some places

• Wow

Bugger13

VIP Member
I fucking hate the way she uses the word “scampering “. Makes me cringe.
Same. Always reminds me of some little hunchback gremlin. Rattling a tip jar.

@Saint_clemmie what sausages do you recommend? I miss decent sausages and meatballs
Still grunkaing but apparently the vegan Richmond ones are the best. The Waitrose cocktail sausages (fancy) are also good-bosh has just done a great sausages on puff pastry vid on their insta. The curry gravy was a bit weird tho, I did onion gravy & a herb wash. Lovely.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Another courgette lover here (innuendo. Get it, get it???). They are not smokey, unless you put them on a bbq or add liquid smoke. The same could be said for any other vegetable. They also don't caramelise, as they are very high in water, but not sugar (unlike onions or starchy veg). She really is utterly clueless.

Courgettes are great for two separate reasons. Either you use them in recipes for their freshness and because they cook quickly (the pasta dish you describe, or a stir fry or maybe a frittata) or you add them for added bulk without many calories (soups, stews, etc). Courgettes are no ones go to veg for smokiness and caramelisation.
Courgettes do make pretty good fake spaghetti too IMO (spiralised). I prefer it to the edamame/lentil-based pasta, if avoiding wheat-based (i.e. “real”) pasta.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Just caught up on the past twenty four hours, what a (chemical) rollercoaster. It must have been quite the scene in the shitty bungalow once she realised she'd been rumbled, furiously refreshing on here and her multiple twitter accounts with her Smart Price sausage fingers, going from phone to phone to phone trying to cover her tracks, wailing like a banshee and cursing @Veronicaaa in her adenoidal whine.

I was interested to see she even has another book lined up after this one - that she is definitely writing and will surely materialise on time - which got me thinking about other books she is qualified to write. Anyone else got any suggestions?

View attachment 248850
Thus insuring an infinite supply for her lasagna

• Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
My first thought was also WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU GOT THE BIG LIGHT ON?! Who even does that?! 🤣😂😭
I do! But only because the mice ate the wiring so the sockets don't work 🤪🙄. I only put it on when getting up though, not to jump back into bed 🤔😂.

• Haha

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
Has the Bad Food for Good Days / Matt Haig endorsement gone from her Twitter cover photo thingy?

Edit: Nope, it was just my phone being a twat 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12