Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’MBUSY!

Chatty Member
I've just horrified myself with the thought that the Bedroom Pussy Jar is where "Monsieur Jacques" resides...
OMFG! It’s all going to get very Tales of the Unexpected.

If only those Cotswold Company sideboards could talk...

OMFG! It’s all going to get very Tales of the Unexpected.

If only those Cotswold Company sideboards could talk...
Scratch that. We don’t want to know the things they’ve seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
This may have been mentioned as I’m on a Grunka but she cooked the sausages from frozen? Why did she freeze sausages she bought yesterday?
See, I didn't even clock that! I buy frozen sausages for my mum who cooks them up to feed the local foxes with so it didn't even seem mad to me (£2 for 20 at Morrisons, Jack, if you're reading, and they're better than the ones you buy to feed your son).

Blurp

VIP Member
I love the way that throwing a load of random shit in a pan and producing unappetising sludge suddenly becomes a 'recipe'.
I call that Fridge Drawer Soup/Stew. Open the fridge and hurl whatever veg are there into a pan with lentils and stock.

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
Bloody hell, the grandiosity. She makes her own kombucha, like many other people do every day, but *of course* hers is exceptional and market ready as a faux whisky. How can she have such a high opinion of herself and everything she does?? It’s extraordinary.
She is our very own Trump

• Heart

Adayinthelife

This is exactly how I use them, they are great for what they can do!

Her attempt to be maverick about ingredients is just utter bollocks. *Insert Tom Cruise gif here. It is so bloody annoying she gets away with this crap.

Today’s recipe has been published! Also what are autumnal herbs? If you are teaching people to cook tell them what to use and cost them. And I get annoyed by the pennies spent on ingredients when you can’t buy that amount of ingredient!
Didn’t she says she cooked the sausages from frozen?

Lanie

VIP Member
M
I have to confess, I find frying sausages stressful 😳. But that is because we usually have them with a fry up or homemade chips, fried eggs and beans.

Neither do I dear heart. I just stare at my beautiful/sad/maverick face lit up in all it's glory.

(That's an absolute LIE. The bright light is very good for chinny reckon hair removal)
My mum always told me to start on the sausages and work your way down to the eggs for a fryup.

Reactions: 15

Captainmouse

VIP Member
What has she got planned for us?? I for one am less concerned about the (non-existant) case, but I am quaking at the thought of a lockdown larder. It has an even greater jeopardy now she’s apparently lost her sense smell and taste.
How does she notice? 🧐 uncooked, blitzed, slop is unidentifiable surely

• Haha

Candytuft

VIP Member
But just WHY. Why tweet pictures of *all* of the expensive stuff you have lying around your expensive house, then pretend to be poor and to pretend that you can only afford to feed your son the cheapest, worst food that you yourself claimed to be mostly full of shit. How fucking mental and selfish can one person be? WHY would someone do that?
Cos that’s one of the ways she gets her kicks. Look at all THIS. YOU PAID FOR IT, GULLIBLE FOOLS THE LOT OF YER !