Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This may have been mentioned as I’m on a Grunka but she cooked the sausages from frozen? Why did she freeze sausages she bought yesterday? 🤷‍♀️ Surely being all frugal and that, she meal plans. Therefore she’d have known he’d be having sausages today and she wouldn’t have needed to freeze them.

This one would give Pinocchio a run for his money, I tell ya 🤥
I think those bags of Smartprice sausages come frozen in the first place.

Reactions: 10

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I’m reading the JM tweets (I have a rule etc..) and everyone’s been focused on the rank hypocrisy bit, nobody seems to have noticed that one of the biggest twats in the world doesn’t know what autism is.

This comment was brought to you by objectivity, and an obsession with telling the truth. It’s being an arsehole, not autism, and calling it autism whenever you fancy doing something unpleasant doesn’t make it true.

A bit like saying middle class is working class a zillion times doesn’t make it true either.

Good morning.

And before the usual threats of legal action are made, I’m not starting a fight, a pile on, or bullying a woman who is much more aggressive than me, she chooses to read tattle anyway. I haven’t engaged with her, this is a sarcastic take on her own lack of self awareness, her double standards and hypocrisy. Thank you, good morning.
Someone is up and ready to start their day 👏 go get em 🐯

• Haha
  • Heart

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I've been for two walks
To the shops today
(To the shops today)

acting like im poor
So folks send coin my way

I'm patreon scheming,
To all the frau's dismay

🎶

(Alternate chorus for the second one:

Aga for my kitchen
Thanks to pov cosplay)
Brava 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Risking an over-invested post from the past <woooo!> but i can kind of see the (admittedly) tenuous rationale behind this.

Those of us that habitually cook from scratch are fully behind the idea that fat/dripping adds flavour to a stew that can never be exactly approximated with "plant-based" ingredients, no matter how fancy. Dripping and saved animal fats are the essential backbone of the kind of peasant cooking i *think* she's trying to hack (in her current incarnation). A diet consisting of 90% "plant-based" (aka plants!) and 10% animal based (especially if that animal is a pig, but that's heading into Goode Life/HFW territory that JM wouldn't feel safe treading, IMHO) is moving in the right direction...

So by providing 10% animal fat she reckon's she's cracked it. Except the animal fat should ideally be from a free range/high welfare animal, and preferably anointed by herbs and/or spices eg. bay or rosemary, as it would if it was leftover from a roast, eked out over the week, in traditional peasant fashion.

Jack wishes buying a block of fun-price lard is a shortcut to those types of depth of flavour.

<Hint> It's not :(

Sorry, I got massively too interested in food then <slaps self back to consciousness> meanwhile, what wild-lard-chase is JM embroiled in, and do you have receipts???
This is a bit elitist and condescending.

According to you, people who cook from scratch universally rely on animal fat for flavour. Vegans and vegetarians don’t cook from scratch apparently, and every meat eater who likes to cook worships at the alter of melted animal grease.

“Plant based” food is inferior and deserves to be written in scare quotes. And yes plant based food is literally plants, just as animal products are literally animals.

• Heart

I’MBUSY!

Chatty Member
Can someone please monitor whether she now goes and unlikes it - more proof (not that it is needed!) that she is on here
I don’t see her as having liked it, just two non-Jack likes. She prob hasn’t blocked because it’s vital evidence she will be submitting to the police in bulging lever-arch files.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
She's such a pauper!

Her oven looks like a Belling, so around £650-£700. The only freestanding brands that are dearer are Stoves, Smegs and some fancy brand I've never heard of(going by Ao.com, I've not looked on John Lewis!). It's not a crappy little oven, it's still a fairly decent one. Dearer than mine, yet even mine isn't a crappy little one either.

Seriously, what does she want out of life other than the most expensive, materialistic crap?
She doesn't use that one, she uses a plug in portable one

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Captainmouse

VIP Member
So Jack has the worst ouchy mouth ever known to man because she used to drink 200 units of alcohol a week, but now she’s healing herself with sugar laden alcohol free (0.5%) tea??? Nae bother hen.
Yet last time ouchy mouth was due to her chewing to the nerve 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lanie

VIP Member
The very expression’pan-fried’ sends me through the roof. Wtf else is she going to fry them in? A wheelbarrow? Fried is fried is fried FFS
She could deep fry in a deep fat fryer. Like in a chippy. My mum did that a few times when we were kids to make a chippy inspired tea.

Reactions: 7