Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
so, in this scenario, you'd be in a shop which sells both loose - weighed at checkout - and bagged bananas - not weighed, yes?

now, am I missing something or would you not just purchase the loose bananas and avoid the need to start removing packaging in shops?

is it just me, or is this utter madness?
[/QUOTE
That’s because your are not a flying monkey/jackolyte you are somebody with common sense

Reactions: 12

Ninch55

Chatty Member
I’ve got EDS and I’ve dislocated my right thumb catching a moth for my neighbour. Any recipes for a one handed miserable twat PS Loch Fyne do amazing whiskies. View attachment 250076
[/QUOTE]

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
The fact she deleted the Ocado tweet *first* before I could even run a script on her tweets shows she knows how fucked up her grifting is, which makes it all the more reprehensible?!

I honestly can’t understand how she can have a £300 mirror paid for with someone else’s universal credit and not feel sick to her stomach. Her poor fans are constantly saying stuff like oh when I get paid I’ll donate or sorry it’s not much :( you deserve so much more! poor Jack deserves a forever home I’ve bought a book to help 🥴 All the while she’s laughing all the way to HARRODS?
I believe someone else said they'd screen shotted them. @Dogmuck was it you?

• Heart
Deliberately destroying the economy benefits the rich, as when it crashes, they can buy up everything for cheap.

Another side of the same coin, if they know they are going to cause a hyperinflation, they can buy up sticks and shares before it happens, then sell them.
ah yes. Good old disaster capitalism. I'm sure JRMs dad wrote the book on that. Still don't think they want our economy to tank though. Maybe Jack's AF whiskey was foretold and Boris needs to stop the prophesy from coming true.

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
Risking an over-invested post from the past <woooo!> but i can kind of see the (admittedly) tenuous rationale behind this.

Those of us that habitually cook from scratch are fully behind the idea that fat/dripping adds flavour to a stew that can never be exactly approximated with "plant-based" ingredients, no matter how fancy. Dripping and saved animal fats are the essential backbone of the kind of peasant cooking i *think* she's trying to hack (in her current incarnation). A diet consisting of 90% "plant-based" (aka plants!) and 10% animal based (especially if that animal is a pig, but that's heading into Goode Life/HFW territory that JM wouldn't feel safe treading, IMHO) is moving in the right direction...

So by providing 10% animal fat she reckon's she's cracked it. Except the animal fat should ideally be from a free range/high welfare animal, and preferably anointed by herbs and/or spices eg. bay or rosemary, as it would if it was leftover from a roast, eked out over the week, in traditional peasant fashion.

Jack wishes buying a block of fun-price lard is a shortcut to those types of depth of flavour.

<Hint> It's not :(

Sorry, I got massively too interested in food then <slaps self back to consciousness> meanwhile, what wild-lard-chase is JM embroiled in, and do you have receipts???
I just think the word lard is funny.

and she claims to eat vegan 90% of the time and deprived herself of bacon and sausages tonight cos vegan! and yet...

Screenshot_20200921-213234_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I'm currently Grunka-ing (the coven are being especially hilarious tonight) but just want to say I would be HERE for this. Imagine Jack regaling us with a wobbly-voiced, cartoon-filtered YouTube rendition of "I Rinsed a Bean" (to the tune of "I Dreamed a Dream")
Please, please don't give her ideas ☹. I couldn't bear it if she sullied 'Empty Chairs and Empty Tables' ☹.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I call that Fridge Drawer Soup/Stew. Open the fridge and hurl whatever veg are there into a pan with lentils and stock.
I bet that doesn’t turn out as unappetising sludge though. This is Jack’s particular gift.

Fraggle

Thread contender ( still GLing so apologies if already suggested) Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the biggest grifter of all?

Yes! And why aren’t L or family/other friends suggesting that might not be the healthiest thing for her. I think they enable her because they are scared of the consequences if they do not.
Probably she's the kind of person just to cut you out from her life immediately and vengefully. She needs help and probably bullies and guilts the people around her to enable her fantasies further.

Ninch55

Chatty Member
Like a mini mutiny!

Joking aside, that whole taking him to an abattoir bollocks was almost certainly a dig at the dad.
SB will be eating properly at his house, not whatever bandwagon his mother is on.
Again, I can only compare it to my Narc upbringing and feel sorry for the poor kid. She will have denied him the sausages and MADE him walk to the shop. Quite possibly crying and confused at the end of another cruel narc game that she gleefully gloated about in that blog thingy.
You won't eat my slop? Then you must be punished and then I will shame you and there is nothing your Daddy can do to stop it.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can't just rock up to an abattoir and look round, especially with an 8 yo child. Even if you could (you can't) what kind of sick fuck would do that?
I didn’t think of it like that. Holy fuck. Sorry.

• Sad
  • Heart

Candytuft

VIP Member
There must be something #Oofadoofa said that could be a contender for the next thread title ? 😁
I can’t stop chuckling 😂
ETA gone wrong somewhere. You get the gist.

• Heart
Reactions: 10