Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Both!
I used to have 2 tabs open. One for the current threadand one for Grunkaling along x
If you do decide to skip ahead you must at least read Tread #31 where St Jackie graced us with her presence x
Babe same currently here, #33 and food and drink 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Scotty1976

Chatty Member
Its so funny this has just come up because I literally ordered a mirror for my new bathroom this morning and was feeling guilty for spending 100! And thats for my actual main bathroom mirror. Not a £300 wifi vanity mirror to balance precariously on the piles of other hoarded, expensive crap. OH how the other half live!
Sure her followers can save up a months universal credit and they too can have a fancy mirror 😠

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Lanie

VIP Member
Pan frying sausages stresses her..... *Insert any head exploding gif* she stresses me!!!!!!You slit them and drop them in a pan.

• Haha
  • Heart

CuriousCat92

Chatty Member
She made the 'misty eyed' David Cameron comment and lost a lucrative job with them. I won't link to Daily Mail but their headline: Sainsbury's axes Left-wing blogger for vile PM slur: Guardian columnist accused Cameron of exploiting his son's death... but was happy to trade on her OWN child
[/QUOTE
Thank you for the information. Managed to miss this at the time but it’s toe curling to read what she said:

• Heart
  • Sad

Bugger13

VIP Member
*New Book release*

Jack Monroe’s MustTryHarder - How to make bland food on a middle class budget! By Jack Monroe

Just check out what others have been saying about it..

“A seminal piece of work” - Jack Monroe, TV presenter.

“Who knew it was possible to create such culinary delights on such a shoestring, or should I say ‘bootstrap’..LOL!” Jack Monroe, Fire Service.

“Incredible food. And it’s amazing how she finds the time, I’ve heard she’s really BUSY” - Jack Monroe, stripper.

“Jamie Oliver eat your heart out” - Jack Monroe, political commentator.

“Food for all the family” - Jack Monroe, mother.

etc etc...
And “Jack Monroe opět triumfuje” -Jack Monroe, translator.

• Haha

Fraggle

On a permanent GL, Jackamo is certainly the gift that keeps on giving!

Vlad is on form tonight, the first 2 ads JM could benefit from. The 3rd? <insert confused gif here>
5C1BF6CD-95F7-4CB3-BF79-BB599A6F25E9.png

012AD117-4445-43C4-B38F-9867D0327750.jpeg

• Haha

Candytuft

VIP Member
*New Book release*

Jack Monroe’s MustTryHarder - How to make bland food on a middle class budget! By Jack Monroe

Just check out what others have been saying about it..

“A seminal piece of work” - Jack Monroe, TV presenter.

“Who knew it was possible to create such culinary delights on such a shoestring, or should I say ‘bootstrap’..LOL!” Jack Monroe, Fire Service.

“Incredible food. And it’s amazing how she finds the time, I’ve heard she’s really BUSY” - Jack Monroe, stripper.

“Jamie Oliver eat your heart out” - Jack Monroe, political commentator.

“Food for all the family” - Jack Monroe, mother.

etc etc...
I HOOTED !
Genius wit. Frightened my cat 🤣😂

• Haha