Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
so, she'll ignore a small co but if it's "celebs" she's all 👀
20200921_230944.jpg
20200921_230944.jpg

incidentally, I once had a fag standing next to Spencer Matthews outside a hotel in London, he kept looking at me like I should know who is was! I didn't have a clue like.
we just noticed there was a large queue to the bar next door, googled it and learnef there was a made in chelsea highlights show being filmed there!
man, I've fucked this haven't I?!_

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Debarkle

Chatty Member
We have a big orange pine wardrobe (90s spectacular) that I'm dying to paint over. You're right, when redone in the colours you like, it's totally that kind of look you get from Cotswold stuff. We have one item from there, I'm kind of embarrassed to say, but furnishing multiple rooms with it is really strange to me. It's like trying to find your personality or style from *stuff*. Our house is an acquired taste, I'd say, strong/dark colours, sort of mish mash of what we like. But IMO that's what makes your home yours. I don't expect everyone to like it nor do I care if they do or not.
We also have one piece of Cotswold furniture (medium size wine rack). I think was £200 a couple of years ago which was at the very top of what we wanted to pay. But it is vvv good quality and complements our 8year old Ikea dining table very well! It’s definitly mixing and matching though and we can see with our own eyes Jack has no style.

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
🎶Musha rain dum a doo, dum a da
Whack for my daddy, oh
Whack for my daddy, oh
There's alcohol free whiskey in the cat shaped jar 🎶
Or whatever Metallica said

• Haha

Raker

VIP Member
Don’t suppose anyone happened to notice whether the pinky Minky or jack monrow accounts were flip flopping between iPhone and Android 🤨???

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Sorry I’m Grunka-ing ( I miss “working” from home) what the hell is a WiFi mirror & what is the point?

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
Has she a grill. I tend to cook my sausages in the grill. Frying them in lard sounds horrendous to me. They are already quite fatty so frying them lard makes my teeth itch.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Crikey, Jack Monroe is really loathed on here. 🤣🤣 This thread has escalated since this morning. No wonder there are so many threads about her. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart