Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh God she's off again.
Civil Liberties being ripped away.
Food Riots because of Brexit.
Does she think this is like a revolution?

OH MY GOD FRAUS....I've just had an Eureka moment. Brace yourselves and get your tinfoil hat ready....

She thinks this is Les Miserables. Makes sense. She has gone up against the aristocracy (Annuziata Rees Mogg) She's preparing for food riots. She's been singing.
She's shaved her head like Anne Hathaway.

It makes sense!!!!!
Maybe her new thing will be becoming a conspiracy wanker herself. Maybe she thinks the idiots into QAnon need some slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
k
I’ve just spent an hour or so chuckling through it, my personal highlight was Grunka ‘sure jan’ giffing her and special mention to Pocahontas asking her to identify a kumquat by presenting her with a photo of a furry animal
We are deffo kindred spirits on the work front today Alan!! I did the same rather than doing a boring spreadsheet to rediscover my thread highlights

• Haha
  • Heart

I steal names

VIP Member
We also have one piece of Cotswold furniture (medium size wine rack). I think was £200 a couple of years ago which was at the very top of what we wanted to pay. But it is vvv good quality and complements our 8year old Ikea dining table very well! It’s definitly mixing and matching though and we can see with our own eyes Jack has no style.
We have a telly unit. It's the first solid wooden one I've ever had. Astonished at Jack getting one of their sideboards into her house on her own though, two delivery guys brought ours in, and it was probably half the weight of her beloved 93kg sideboards 😄

• Haha
  • Wow

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Yep. Yesterday she was in the mood for pretending to be pov so was all about the smart price maize snacks.

Today she's all about the branded maize snacks as she tries to keep up with the most cutting edge content producers on twitter. Also, she is tweeting about the time a company sent her two sofas instead of one, and told her to keep the extra sofa.

Apparently this company give her exceptionally great customer service these days!

I can't wait to hear more about this in her new book all about scraping by on the breadline.

View attachment 249747
She doesn’t live in a bungalow, it a bloody tardis! who could squeeze in an extra sofa at the drop of a hat.?

• Haha

NP

VIP Member
Pan frying sausages stresses her..... *Insert any head exploding gif* she stresses me!!!!!!You slit them and drop them in a pan.
But should she add them to a cold pan? A hot pan? We’ve seen the way she cooks onions. No wonder she gets stressed.

• Haha

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Another courgette lover here (innuendo. Get it, get it???). They are not smokey, unless you put them on a bbq or add liquid smoke. The same could be said for any other vegetable. They also don't caramelise, as they are very high in water, but not sugar (unlike onions or starchy veg). She really is utterly clueless.

Courgettes are great for two separate reasons. Either you use them in recipes for their freshness and because they cook quickly (the pasta dish you describe, or a stir fry or maybe a frittata) or you add them for added bulk without many calories (soups, stews, etc). Courgettes are no ones go to veg for smokiness and caramelisation.
i grate them (lord forgive me) and add to my porridge. Gives it a creamy taste and bulks it out without adding loads of calories (I am always on a diet)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Yeah I had a moment of weakness yesterday but here she comes again with the bollocks the odious cuntbungle 🙃
We’ve all been through it so many times, it’s not even a wobble it second thought, it’s like “ugh just need to not look for a bit,” because she has a spectacular meltdown every day

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
FFS. Here we go again with the DRAAAAMA!

So tomorrow will be another day of multiple reports on the catastrophic (🙄) dental situation, which is apparently related to her alcoholism (but I don’t understand that bit at all), and yet again no writing of the book.

p.s. that reminds me - whatever happened to her promised “ouchy mouth” recipes - back in the days when she had a mouth ulcer or similar and was attempting to co-opt cancer sufferers’ issues in some way. (Not one of her finest moments - and that is saying something, given her track record). Yet another of her many abandoned projects.

Followers have dropped again. 😬
Lol at the pinned tweet dem yanks all fucked off you might as well pin your slop love

• Haha

Ninch55

Chatty Member
#75!!! I can’t get over how fast these threads grow!!! Wow!! 🤩 I’m not sleeping much these days, It’s 1:53 am and I’m wide awake.

• Haha