Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
But just WHY. Why tweet pictures of *all* of the expensive stuff you have lying around your expensive house, then pretend to be poor and to pretend that you can only afford to feed your son the cheapest, worst food that you yourself claimed to be mostly full of shit. How fucking mental and selfish can one person be? WHY would someone do that?

• Angry
Reactions: 44

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
But.... there’s already alcohol free whiskey out there? Why does Jack always say she’s invented something without at the very least doing a 1 minute google search 🙄
She invented Healthy Start Vouchers by travelling back in time maybe she did the whiskey at the same time?

• Haha

Themaninblack

De-lurkers and new Frauen, welcome! A word of comfort - if you can't face the prospect of a 75-thread full Grunka the Search box at top right can be your friend. Discover the first reference to Jack's claim to have twice as many bones in her foot as anyone else; enjoy the original kumquat/meerkat confusion (@Pocahontas ;)); find out why #shewhobroughtustogether wanted a piss and a sandwich, and so much more by enquiring within "This forum". The results aren't perfect (a speed Grunka never will be), but every harassed housewife needs an occasional short cut 🙃!

<Insert Fireworks gif>

• Haha
  • Heart

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Re the ‘COVID tweet’ under her alt account, the other night. Was thinking: what about her ex? Assuming the mink account is Monroe’s, which it seems to be, and assuming then also that her ex knows it’s her, which also seems to be the case. If her ex read that tweet, how can she stay silent when the very next day Monroe is out shopping, potentially with COVID? It leaves two options: either the ex doesn’t care that Monroe could potentially be spreading the virus she so unsubtly alluded to, or her ex read the tweet and assumed it to be made-up bullshit, like us. The second option seems most likely, and it would seem then that those closest to Monroe see her for the fantasist that she is..

• Heart
  • Sad

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Just remembered that if she’d have cooked this last week it would have been posted using a cartoon filter to protect her safety 🤣.

I think I’d have rather she had put a filter on that slop!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

I steal names

VIP Member
Her twitter replies not knowing what eau de nil was (me neither til 5 mins ago huns) might tell her why JKR plumped for "duck egg blue". She's thinking of her readers, dear heart.

• Heart
  • Haha

HarderFaster

VIP Member
If Louisa did indeed buy all of that expensive furniture (and she didn't, Jack is a liar and a compulsive spender, but let's go with it for a moment) it says an awful lot about Jack that she'd keep every single item of it and not, say, split it up for Louisa to take some back to her flat, or whack it on eBay and pay her back, even a portion of the money.

It clearly hasn't been too acrimonious a break up but that's probably because Jack has gotten her way entirely.

• Heart
Most sofas are made to order though - even stores that have off the shelf ones in will only have a few in stock as they’re fucking huge so they can’t afford warehouse space for them? They’d want it back to deliver to the right person, she’s such a bullshitter, she’s just a compulsive spender.

• Heart
  • Wow

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
Seeing so many new Frau who were fans makes me feel better! I belong to a FB group (waves to any members reading 😀) and she has come up for discussion several times. When someone posted the “alcoholic“ article my response was “I bloody love this woman“. Then a couple of wiser members pointed out that some of it was a bit bollocks (not the porcine variety). I still remained a fangirl until I discovered Tattle on a recommendation........

I‘ll get myself to fuck now.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ninch55

Chatty Member
Pan frying sausages stresses her..... *Insert any head exploding gif* she stresses me!!!!!!You slit them and drop them in a pan.
The very expression’pan-fried’ sends me through the roof. Wtf else is she going to fry them in? A wheelbarrow? Fried is fried is fried FFS

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Totes, Jacks. You’re all about the homework and a measured response.
lol what? Of all the things to slag JK about, she's going for ... not knowing about the colour coding of Fortnums? Of which our WC hero jack is an expert in, of course. For reasons.

• Haha
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
The sausages thing just shows how out of touch she is. The problem isn't that they contain "bollocks and eyelids", the problem is a) those were not happy pigs and b) they are 68% water and assorted filler.

I buy mostly local produce, largely for political reasons. I'm sure my sausages contain some unappetising parts of the pig. I don't care - I'm a meat eater, it would be hypocritical to kick up a fuss. Plus these sausages are a hell of a lot more than 32% meat, taste great, and are very filling. They don't cost the earth either - and because they are not full of water, they stretch further. Same principle as buying mature cheese rather than mild, as you don't need to use so much.

To then say that any sausage is better than no sausage? No. Hell, my student cookbooks used to advise avoiding the cheapest nastiest meat, and that was over a decade ago. If you genuinely can't afford slightly more expensive sausages (NB Jack, you don't fall into this category), there are lots of cheap alternatives to get protein into your diet.

But she's back to her weird reverse snobbery about being too poor to enjoy fancy ingredients like ethical meat or arborio rice or salt. This phase rolls round a LOT.

• Heart
Reactions: 43