Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So with the possibility of further lockdown restrictions and panic buying starting up again, she's angling at swooping in and using this to her advantage isn't she? Lockdown saviour mark 2 🙄

ETA - selfish cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 55
while she was deactivated, the brexit/2nd wave preppers were recommending her "body of work" to each other. she'll have seen those tweets now and that's probably where she's got the inspiration to post those asda pics
Is any Jackolyte defending or making excuses for the empty shelves post?

Reactions: 13
I saw people coming out with lots of stuff so I thought I would just pick up some toliet rolls and a packet of pasta. I refuse to panic.

Tbf though I am surprised people need to panic buy toliet rolls again surely most of the ones from last time have enough to do them till sometime next year. Myself and my husband just bought a pack of four whenever we saw them during lockdown(which was about once a week) and we even had enough till about three weeks ago.
Surely the one thing we’ve learned from last time is that there was no need to panic buy it was always available and only led to bleeping up supply chains. Although it’s some deep psychological link apparently, anxiety with all things scatalogical so can’t blame people but highlighting it with ‘no comment’ is a shocking use of her platform

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So with the possibility of further lockdown restrictions and panic buying starting up again, she's angling at swooping in and using this to her advantage isn't she? Lockdown saviour mark 2 🙄
Just what I was going to type. Using people's fear for her own gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
40 odd tweets since she came back just to point out that fake. She’s exasperating and watching her puppets be manipulated makes me feel sick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
As always, there's so many chaoses going on it's hard to keep track but...

This feels like a massive distraction from all that weird joking about Grenfell, then the receipts for her lies about how active she was in investigating Grenfell. That 'joke', I would suspect, might have contributed to some follower losses. Not only was it in poor taste, it was also tit. As per.

Reactions: 25
Wondering now if there is something we don’t know about?

Also let’s pretend for a minute minky wasn’t her - someone following her family and interacting with her ex, coupled with the “current mood” photo on Facebook - well she’s got more things to worry about than this cabal of trolls.

But this is all diversionary tactics, I think.
There is no case!

Still very much behind. @Veronicaaa , you are my hero and I'm hiring you to the LAPD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is any Jackolyte defending or making excuses for the empty shelves post?
nope, it's pretty much "here we go again" and "the students are going back" which is a good point.

also there's this. I bet you're bleeping not
20200920_171431.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
As always, there's so many chaoses going on it's hard to keep track but...

This feels like a massive distraction from all that weird joking about Grenfell, then the receipts for her lies about how active she was in investigating Grenfell. That 'joke', I would suspect, might have contributed to some follower losses. Not only was it in poor taste, it was also tit. As per.
This is exactly what she does as soon as one line of questioning gets too close to the bone she throws some distraction powder out and disappears behind the curtain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I am pretty sure the pack of £1.00 sausages will not be coming from happy pigs.

Not sure where a 90% vegan would stand on that point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Ahhhhh, wee austerity Jack is back to save the UK (again) with her recipes and hard hitting blogs 👏.
Bowls of gruel for everyone from now til Christmas, folks. Hang on I've got a call coming through.

Hello? What do you mean? Well nobody else does the Christmas-Colin Caterpillars. No, your luxury double chocolate Yule log sprinkled with gold dust will NOT do. Oh you know what, just cancel my bleeping order, I'll call Harrods. Are you you even familiar with my body of work? Oh absolutely get fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
FFS that's what most supermarket shelves look like on a Sunday evening. What an absolute clown.
Regarding the peeky mink account, I mean, that's just bonkers. Surely someone close should be having a word by now.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.