Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe she's accidentally posted a nude she was editing. I reckon she's just saying that to try to upset Louisa. Hopefully Louisa doesn't give a duck who she might be sending nudes to, but it smells a bit like emotional abuse to me. A bit like the old 'texting the wrong person' trick.
Well spotted. Have myself wondered (Just an opinion m’lord) that the relationship with her ex seemed to take a dive fairly close to her cringeworthy underwear photo shoot and maybe that was the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak. (Anyone assumed similar?) Perhaps then this is a double dig, hitting the jealousy angle and the ‘this one likes me doing what you didnt’ angle, simultaneously.

Reactions: 13
Gosh, this is yet again about controlling the narrative isn't it? Admittedly, she's now found a new angle but unfortunately, no evidence. There is something deeply, deeply sinister about this person. Apologies as I know this is a sensitive subject but there are definitely some BPD traits here. I am just glad that no one here is intimidated by her. Apparently she will be spilling her soul once she's gathered her thoughts....... buckle up.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t have children but wouldn’t SB want some time to himself after school before bedtime at age 10?

Books etc ? She isn’t surely devoting four hours to him exclusively?
So the poor kid is forced to entertain his mother and talk about sandwich shapes for hours on end (but can’t talk about or read his DW books), then he has to eat a bowl of mashed up slop and get sent to bed at 7.30pm? Thank god everything she says is bullshit.

She’s really pissed me off tonight too - clearly she needs to make up outright lies about this place because she knows in reality that we aren’t doing anything wrong. You know what is wrong Jack? Accusing someone of exploiting their dead son as misty eyed rhetoric (the first and only time I will ever defend David Cameron)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
FFS. Well I for one am glad to have missed any accidentally uploaded nudes. The sideboard posing photos were quite enough, thank you very much.

It's all quite tedious now really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just popping up from Lurkdom to say that This Morning have “adopted” the Yorkshire Shepherdess and from next week, she will be showing recipes for feeding her large family *on a budget* Even out on the fields, her live interview this morning was a success and she comes across completely natural and confident in herself.

They come across as a lovely family, and her books are great.

Reactions: 11
Re: the nude (sorry to bring it up again) - did anyone see it? Because I absolutely do not believe that was an accident. She's throwing a metaphorical hand grenade into the room again so she can go off on a rant, cry, sad fish, delete everything, rinse and repeat.

Also, if she's reading here she must have figured out that absolutely NO ONE is interested in her nudes.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I don't believe she's accidentally posted a nude she was editing. I reckon she's just saying that to try to upset Louisa. Hopefully Louisa doesn't give a duck who she might be sending nudes to, but it smells a bit like emotional abuse to me. A bit like the old 'texting the wrong person' trick.
God. THIS THIS THIS. Whether it was aimed at Louisa or someone else, this is the deal.

Reactions: 30
Gosh, this is yet again about controlling the narrative isn't it? Admittedly, she's now found a new angle but unfortunately, no evidence. There is something deeply, deeply sinister about this person. Apologies as I know this is a sensitive subject but there are definitely some BPD traits here. I am just glad that no one here is intimidated by her. Apparently she will be spilling her soul once she's gathered her thoughts....... buckle up.
Agreed. Also, this is literally her WHOLE life, this is what she does all day. Sitting at home going over and over the narrative that she can present, spinning it into her favour. While the world goes to work striving to achieve, she waits for them to get home and online again so that she can regale them with the latest thoughts that she’s had about herself.

What’s that, inconsistencies in the ever changing narrative? That was THEN and this is NOW, refusing to acknowledge this is abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just caught up.
The one thing we used to like about Jack was that she didn’t post photos of her son on SM. She changed that. Our only comments then on her son have been surprise that she is now posting photos of him and concern for him when she posts about 2 hour big snore naps.
So you can duck OFF Jack with your safety/violation concerns 🙄 (from here anyway, maybe she’s talking about other websites and we’re just paranoid 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I haven't seen any comic filter images of her son. I don't give a tit what her son looks like, and I have no idea why that's relevant to slapping a filter on the recipe pics that are supposed to be her job.

Reactions: 33
Re: the nude (sorry to bring it up again) - did anyone see it? Because I absolutely do not believe that was an accident. She's throwing a metaphorical hand grenade into the room again so she can go off on a rant, cry, sad fish, delete everything, rinse and repeat.

Also, if she's reading here she must have figured out that absolutely NO ONE is interested in her nudes.
No I don’t think so. I don’t even know if it was via her insta grid or stories. But if stories she’ll be able to see who saw it?? I’m sure once she’s triangulated the users she’ll be sharing the info ... (don’t advise holding your breath)

Reactions: 8
As always I am behind. Almost 4 year old daughter had surgery today so heads a bit all over.

I can still see her insta & she has changed every. Single. Picture. To have that filter, why? I'm so confused. It feels like I'm stuck in an A-ha video off of the 80s
I hope everything went well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.