Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh she’s proper fucked me off tonight, fraus. A lot of us have kids ourselves, and not to do an Andrea Leadsom, it doesn’t matter. How dare she accuse us of those kind of things. Perhaps she should lawyer up for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Unfortunately most of her followers seem to be the type of bleeping moron that will take what she says as gospel, without doing any fact checking. If they came here they'd see that any picture of her son is scribbled out, we give him more privacy than his mother.

Meanwhile, her followers will be frothing at the mouth about us and sharing posts on Facebook saying that Easter eggs are now called seasonal ovals and the RBL aren't allowed to sell poppies anymore.
Grunka, once again you've hit the nail on the head. It's exactly the type of people who tell me that primary schools aren't allowed to have nativities anymore. And when I politely point out that my kids have starred as various shepherds, donkeys and angels over the years, they just look at me as though I'm making it up.

I've just spent 10 minutes reading through her FB comments. Honestly, her followers are deluded. The way they defend her is crazy: explaining that she will have very good reasons for using a filter, that it's no one's business that she is using a filter, etc. and rebuking the few sensible people who are gently responding saying 'yes, but I like her food and I'd like to see it'. It's truly bizarre. I follow a number of foodie accounts and I have never, ever come across anything quite like it. I mean, their replies aren't exactly 'Susan, it's an aubergine recipe'-esque.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The only time I can ever remember her son's face being shown on here was a photo from an online article she did with Allegra. It wasn't "stolen" from her social media, it was in the Guardian or something. Allegra had the common sense to have her child's face cleverly covered but Jack chose to show her son, and is now bleeping having a tantrum about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
For me it’s the end of Cool Runnings when they carry the bobsled and walk over the finish line. And the end of Pride when all the coaches turn up. 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ooh she’s proper fucked me off tonight, fraus. A lot of us have kids ourselves, and not to do an Andrea Leadsom, it doesn’t matter. How dare she accuse us of those kind of things. Perhaps she should lawyer up for once.
That post about SB really annoys me so much. Honestly, she's doing what all parents do every single bleeping day. Does she want a medal? 'A flurry of school runs' - she's got to take one child to one school and then pick said child up again from the same school about 6 hours later. What does she think anyone else does?

My life is way harder - I have to breathe in and out ALL DAY! In the mornings, I need to get up and have a shower, brush my teeth, visit the WC, get dressed, walk down some stairs, wake up TWO children, pack their lunches, make them breakfast, take one to school, etc., etc. Please, please, frauen, give me the medal I deserve. Tip jar over there. Now duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
That post about SB really annoys me so much. Honestly, she's doing what all parents do every single bleeping day. Does she want a medal? 'A flurry of school runs' - she's got to take one child to one school and then pick said child up again from the same school about 6 hours later. What does she think anyone else does?

My life is way harder - I have to breathe in and out ALL DAY! In the mornings, I need to get up and have a shower, brush my teeth, visit the WC, get dressed, walk down some stairs, wake up TWO children, pack their lunches, make them breakfast, take one to school, etc., etc. Please, please, frauen, give me the medal I deserve. Tip jar over there. Now duck off.
bleeping too right.
Same and more for me, babe. I’ve got a cat to feed as well. Swipe up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Grunka, once again you've hit the nail on the head. It's exactly the type of people who tell me that primary schools aren't allowed to have nativities anymore. And when I politely point out that my kids have starred as various shepherds, donkeys and angels over the years, they just look at me as though I'm making it up.

I've just spent 10 minutes reading through her FB comments. Honestly, her followers are deluded. The way they defend her is crazy: explaining that she will have very good reasons for using a filter, that it's no one's business that she is using a filter, etc. and rebuking the few sensible people who are gently responding saying 'yes, but I like her food and I'd like to see it'. It's truly bizarre. I follow a number of foodie accounts and I have never, ever come across anything quite like it. I mean, their replies aren't exactly 'Susan, it's an aubergine recipe'-esque.
FYI, I'm exactly the type of person who doesn't approve of too much religion in schools (I was always annoyed in High School that prayer was part of the assembly), and I'm not big on poppies but mostly because people with no problem with war wear them. Not all of us woke/pc/middle class/guardian readers are gullible!

I think one of the ways that Jack manipulates her audience into being endlessly forgiving of hiding products under filters, late books and kickstarter scams, is that Jack positions herself to them as a charity even though she's a business.

Reactions: 27
I don’t have children but wouldn’t SB want some time to himself after school before bedtime at age 10?

Books etc ? She isn’t surely devoting four hours to him exclusively?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 242604
I’m sharing this because it’s about here. How dare she! We scribble out his face, you absolute hypocrite. You talk about passing out for hours while he checks to see if you’re alive. Bugger off.
Right, Need some clarity Fraus...
What exactly has she posted?
Am guessing it is something like 'my child has been attacked'
duck OFF MELISSA
You are the one who posts his face, feet, hands, back of him in creepy Pennywise style photos.
Noone 'steals' pictures that are in the public domain that you put in the public domain you utter cretin..
Putting my tinfoil hat on (as I do....)
The Dad has had a go at her for her recent onslaught of photos and mentions of the kid. In the 'BOY' cap photo she shared it was a full on pic of his face. He was wearing glasses but it was still his face, unobscured and easily recognisable. It was followed by many, many photos of him (after a drought of photos)
She got a bollocking and started doing the bizarre (and quite frankly scary) filters on everything as an 'up yours'
She did the filters on bleeping EVERYTHING. Just enough to make sure people noticed she was being wierd.
Fans started noticing and complaining.
She was probably wetting herself with excitement with her prepared response.
Then the big 'reveal'
She's protecting her son from absolutely nothing....

Narcissistic personality.......

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Unfortunately most of her followers seem to be the type of bleeping moron that will take what she says as gospel, without doing any fact checking. If they came here they'd see that any picture of her son is scribbled out, we give him more privacy than his mother does.

Meanwhile, her followers will be frothing at the mouth about us and sharing posts on Facebook saying that Easter eggs are now called seasonal ovals and the RBL aren't allowed to sell poppies anymore.
It’s quite interesting witnessing the conflict techniques of a proper, bona fide narcissist. It’s like having a glimpse at the premiere league of bad faith debate. Look at the tactics - block and close comments and doubters to stifle the debate. Assemble a group of gullible and easily led clingers on. Feign stress and build up the suspense that something substantial is going on behind the scenes. Then make bold claims that can’t be refuted due to the aforementioned blocking and silencing. To those unable/unwilling to verify, she likely seems truly victimised. She is exactly where she wants to be then, she may even think that she’s ‘winning’, but she’s competing in a game that no one else is playing.
And still the Tattlers plod along, with no particular goal other than to raise a questioning voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
"Stealing" photos for our own "disgusting ends"? WTAF. Never heard such utter tit in my entire life. SHE is the one putting pictures of her son on public social media (when she wants to manipulate her followers into thinking she's a great mum). What on earth are our "disgusting ends" (really sinister undertones there)? I have not seen a single nasty thing said about her son, only concern for him.

Does anyone know what Holly Willoughby's kids look like or Davina McCall's? No, because they don't bleeping plaster then over social media. That's how you do it you twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
10 pages to catch up on (dread to think) but have we discovered why the anonymity of that pasta needs preserving? Why does the pasta feel safer under a filter, who hurt it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don't believe she's accidentally posted a nude she was editing. I reckon she's just saying that to try to upset Louisa. Hopefully Louisa doesn't give a duck who she might be sending nudes to, but it smells a bit like emotional abuse to me. A bit like the old 'texting the wrong person' trick.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
As always I am behind. Almost 4 year old daughter had surgery today so heads a bit all over.

I can still see her insta & she has changed every. Single. Picture. To have that filter, why? I'm so confused. It feels like I'm stuck in an A-ha video off of the 80s

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
As always I am behind. Almost 4 year old daughter had surgery today so heads a bit all over.

I can still see her insta & she has changed every. Single. Picture. To have that filter, why? I'm so confused. It feels like I'm stuck in an A-ha video off of the 80s
She's changed all the photos?! Does that mean she's edited them all and uploaded them all again? This filter business must be taking her HOURS

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.