Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely off topic but how am I still a well known member? I was a chatty member before we were all downgraded and I've never changed since 😟

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She sounds like a parent who doesn’t see her kid very often who then makes a big song and dance about how much fun they have when they are together.
I was also wondering did he just arrive back from the other parent and she's doing this whole show of feeding him as if to say he came back starving?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Who makes fish pie for one? Why is she having some random stew slop (because she doesn't like food?) and he's having a full meal? To be fair,we sometimes do an easy kid meal and something more complicated in my house. But if it wasn't a ready meal (and it is) that would be a really weird choice. The lies are just so obvious. Nice catch on the green veggie mix too.

Reactions: 31
How many layers of pasta is there in that dish? It looks to be 3/4 pasta.
I was just thinking the same...but apparently it was from the vegan stage, so standard lasagne ingredients like horse spunk or Lorne sausage won't do 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Completely off topic but how am I still a well known member? I was a chatty member before we were all downgraded and I've never changed since 😟
Think Chatty is 500 posts now, so you're nearly there - I'm in the same boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My fantasy dinner party now includes Jackie, Jameela Jamil, Roxanne Pallett, Caitlin Moran and Vonny LeClerc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Giving a ready meal to your kid: fine
Photographing your kid's ready meal when they're hungry: weird as duck

Reactions: 43
Watching a movie with your kid must be a rare event for it to be worth documenting on social media.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Fucks’ sake-milk, mom, huge fridges. Y’all know she’ll be baking cookies to go with the image in a bit & bringing out a book of grits, spam, twinkies & pork rinds. Not very nigella is it jack? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Things I hate:
#makingmemories
momma/mumma/mom/mama
🥰 emoji (smug bastard)
She’s triangulated me and got into my head.
If she mentions holibobs I’m out of here.....

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well spotted fraus, she definitely did not cook that from scratch. As for smothering the veg in butter *boak*. Her go to seems to be butter or pepper. There are other ways to season veg and keep it healthy Jack. Also it's important to let children taste fruit and veg as they are, let them become accustomed to the natural flavours instead of training their tastebuds to prefer fat/sweet/salty flavours.

Reactions: 28
My fantasy dinner party now includes Jackie, Jameela Jamil, Roxanne Pallett, Caitlin Moran and Vonny LeClerc.
Roxanne pallette used to be on our local radio station. The presenters went carting (don't quite me in that, it was something that had wheels on), she had such a bad accident they had to air ambulance her to hospital. When it all came out a few days later all she had was a mildly sprained wrist but had made such a fuss they thought she was seriously hurt. There was uproar about it. She used to live near a friend of mine, and I won't repeat when she said about her and her odd boyfriend.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Her hashtags are so awful!!! Apart from the use of "mom" they are so desperately mainstream. Anyone who uses making memories should show themselves out.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.