Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she managed to achieve the mysterious grey / green tinge on the topping of this? Can any food experts help me out here?

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 20.40.01.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
1631B7AB-8A74-43CC-9E4A-BED7FC4ADF81.jpeg

Twitter version.

ETA - I tried to watch it with my child when they were a similar age and not only did they constantly laugh at how dated things were, but most of it went over their head.
0779AF36-7281-44C7-8563-3750D15F516C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck me sideways, you lot are amazing. Nothing gets past this Cabal.

That is definitely the fish pie, the description on the pack is almost word perfect on her post, the piped topping is the final giveaway. It even mentions the Red Leicester!
and four kinds of green veg, because thats exactly what the birdseye steam fresh green medley is. Nothing wrong with using them but don't try and make it more than it is. 'If' its a ready meal its easier to move it into a dish while frozen then squidge to fit.

Also, Why, WHY? is no one asking what the fuckery went on with the mass deletion.She's got them on the virtual koolaid for sure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I don’t understand why, if it’s all cosy and lovely, they’re facing a sideboard (Cotswolds, natch) with an open laptop on it, and Tweeting. She’s got a huge living room, no? Everything she does is off.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Grunking and wondering why ch4 continue to book those crusty old men comedians when the future of British comedy is clearly in these threads? Maybe Louisa joined tattle to #pitch to us.

Also what came first - the hideous insta mama bag or delusional aspirations of insta mamahood? #momofboys

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Anyone got the FB and Foodim versions? I can't wait to see them.
I daren't go on Facebook as my brother has messaged me about a chair he wants me to collect and I have a lot of napping to do. Feel like I am letting the cabal down.willing to take one for the team and join Foodim but it sounds as dull as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand why, if it’s all cosy and lovely, they’re facing a sideboard (Cotswolds, natch) with an open laptop on it, and Tweeting. She’s got a huge living room, no? Everything she does is off.
That looks more the height of a coffee table. Did we have coffee table on the list of Cotswold catalogue stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grunking and wondering why ch4 continue to book those crusty old men comedians when the future of British comedy is clearly in these threads? Maybe Louisa joined tattle to #pitch to us.

Also what came first - the hideous insta mama bag or delusional aspirations of insta mamahood? #momofboys
My lockdown was lightened a lot by a couple of actors recreating films, sitcoms and film posters. They were crowdfunding a calendar, I ordered three. These people are comedy geniuses

Reactions: 3

‘Tis but an age old conundrum. Freud is no doubt turning in his grave, trying to fathom the exact point at which someone goes on the turn and aspires to nothing more than instamama status. The chemical reaction probably strikes at the moment they hear their first ding of the Patreon account. Only after hashtagging the life out of their poor innocent kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.