Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's prob kicking herself with her size sixers that she didn't cash in on being an InstaMom years before now, but she was too busy riding about 12 other wagons and dating millionaires while being the face of austerity Britain . She might get 2-3 years of freebies and exposure out of it now before he refuses to cooperate though. Sad, protecting his privacy was really was the only respectable thing she was ever doing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
That looks more the height of a coffee table. Did we have coffee table on the list of Cotswold catalogue stuff?
Ffs wherever did I put my x3 lever arch files full of triangulated information? I had one on her Cotswold stuff; with added Smeg notes, one on her fake list of jobs, and one on her fake illnesses and injuries. Must be in the upstairs bit of my bungalow 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
At least she's honest about the fries, shes not lying about the rest but deceiving, and implying its honest to goodness good ole fashioned home cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely as a government insider with a hotline to the Goves and a bra full of sim cards, she should be promoting health for kids not greedy goblin behaviour. What she thinks is twee and cute for her is not nutritionally balanced for him.
It’s a minefield trying not to project food issues on to kids, let alone broadcasting what he has for tea to 280,000 people. twit.

ETA - I’m not calling SB a greedy goblin, I don’t think most of it is true anyway. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She sounds like a parent who doesn’t see her kid very often who then makes a big song and dance about how much fun they have when they are together.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Saturday night is pretty much standard movie night in our house. I hate all the reality shite of today so I happily watch whatever the kids want too. In fact we quite often pick up ( old fashioned) dvd to watch in the charity shop etc, it reminds me of going to pick a movie from the video shop when I was kid on random weekend. My kids love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Holy moly, gosh darn it, momma’s pie.

Aw shucks, I get she’s doing the pictures (of ready meals) but someone else must be doing the words... not a single “duck off now”/“get fucked” at all in the last 24 hours. It’s like some sort of brainwashed corporate re-blanding programme....

It makes me very uneasy, more so because no one has mentioned it at all — like the unmentionable thing no one speaks of... but we all know

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is one Hell of an 'Oh FUUUUUUUUUCK, delete and pretend nothing ever happened' stage.

Reminds me of when I had worked out that redundancies were in the offing, despite the employer claiming there wasn't the slightest bit of trouble ahead. I went through my social media with a fine toothcomb just in case something had slipped through the net showing that I'm actually a bit of a twit.

Trouble is that a completely scorched earth policy also sets off people's spidey senses if they do this stuff for a living. And a person who has obviously been online for years but has nothing older than a week, and what is there is all super squeaky clean, has fairly obviously tried to destroy any evidence to the contrary.

It basically triggers an 'Oh, what do you have to hide, then?' response in the professionally suspicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Caitlin Moran (sp?) on ch4 news talking about her book, containing details on her daughter’s mental health problems and ED?! What the living duck is wrong with these people - I imagine JM is drawing inspo from another Twitter freak?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.