Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sex worker she said as well.
She says she was a sex worker, but do you notice that out of all the illnesses she claims to have had, she has never said she had STDs. If she had said that, I would have sent her a scrubbing brush and a bottle of Dettol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Quick update of Jackie's so called jobs before she becomes Union Jack:
Bar worker
Body Shop rep
Busker
Call handler - Essex Fire and Rescue Service
Chip shop worker
Craft business owner
Pharmacy worker
Starbucks (barista)?
Sunday school teacher
Harvester worker
Supermarket worker (with a gun)
Stand in for Ruby Rose in a Stooshie video
Accountant
Author
Book reviewer
Chef
Creative director
Diarist
Food Blogger
Food consultant
Journalist
Media manager
Patron of 9 charities
Photographer
Poet (never forget Potatoes)
Political activist
Publicist
Radio show personality
Recipe developer
Reporter
Sales manager
Singer
TV presenter

............and mum
You forgot *quivery, sniffling voice & reverential manner* accidental conqueror of my worst fears

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She says she was a sex worker, but do you notice that out of all the illnesses she claims to have had, she has never said she had STDs. If she had said that, I would have sent her a scrubbing brush and a bottle of Dettol.
I wouldn't want to see the hospital photos from that visit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know what filters she uses, but it all looks pretty dark and grubby. Surely not what a supposed cookery book writer should want.
Why is she putting chips with a pie which is topped by mash? The vegetables are overcooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Whispers buddy Oliver!
You know you’re absolutely right! I’m guilty of having double standards with how I feel about these things, I have to admit. I think he’s a lovely boy, clearly right into it, much better at cooking than Jack and he’s clearly not being pushed, but still.... there’s no need for him to be publicly doing what he’s doing. I have two nephews on different sides who are really into cooking, nobody’s even thinking that they ought to have a platform! They just cook and enjoy eating with their families. A child cannot ever truly ‘consent’ to being online, is my overriding feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is really playing up that she is some sort of a great mother. For whose benefit is she doing this? A prospective fanbase? Social Services?

Reactions: 23
New wholesome Mum Jack is one of her worst incarnations yet
This new Rootin' Tootin' (hootin') Jack is equal parts horrifying and hilarious. I actually can't quite believe it's happening.

She's like a real-life version of one of those characters Julia Davis plays - Jill Tyrell in Nighty Night, the girlfriend in Camping or the sociopath in Sally Forever. I never knew people like that actually existed, but clearly they do and thrive rather well in the Twitter/Instagram realm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
ED
Really disturbing what she has tweeted tonight about her son's appetite and the avalanche of tweets replying. EDs are rising amongst boys and young men and this type of conversation does not help

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Absolutely bleeping SHAMELESS

This new Rootin' Tootin' (hootin') Jack is equal parts horrifying and hilarious. I actually can't quite believe it's happening.

She's like a real-life version of one of those characters Julia Davis plays - Jill Tyrell in Nighty Night, the girlfriend in Camping or the sociopath in Sally Forever. I never knew people like that actually existed, but clearly they do and thrive rather well in the Twitter/Instagram realm.
THAT'S IT!!!!! OMG THAT IS IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate this thing of photographing her son's food while he should be eating it, on her fancy backgrounds. Just take a regular photo of it on your iphone/android in normal light while it's on the side in your kitchen, fanny about with food you're testing, not your kid's.
Especially as it still looks like unappetising shite, there’s literally no point in making him wait. Just take a quick snap with one of your many expensive phones, Cack.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Perfectly applied, in her case. That concealer she uses is witchcraft. Still waiting for her aff link to be honest 😂
Errr I think you'll find it's fourteen expertly applied layers of Touche Ecunt, shade Bare Faced (bleeping LIAR)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.