Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she take FOD’s spot as messiah of the Wisconsin Darlenes? Personally don’t think she has the natural talent for similes but only Time will tell y’all

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck, I read that in a Scarlett O Hara voice. The psychedelic kaleidoscope eye is quite impressive, the colour is much better and the blending decent. B+ for effort Jackie but I still don't believe it's all real. Two of my elderly relatives have had falls recently resulting in black eyes. There were cuts above the eye, the eyeball was bloodshot and the lower eyelid puffy. Very similar to my son when his face collided with a friend's head in the playground. And in all cases the bruise started to dip down the face.
I don't have any proof except for a now deleted tweet about Jackie drinking alcohol again but I do think she was drunk when she fell and slept it off.

Reactions: 14
Quick update of Jackie's so called jobs before she becomes Union Jack:
Bar worker
Body Shop rep
Busker
Call handler - Essex Fire and Rescue Service
Chip shop worker
Craft business owner
Pharmacy worker
Starbucks (barista)?
Sunday school teacher
Harvester worker
Supermarket worker (with a gun)
Stand in for Ruby Rose in a Stooshie video
Accountant
Author
Book reviewer
Chef
Creative director
Diarist
Food Blogger
Food consultant
Journalist
Media manager
Patron of 9 charities
Photographer
Poet (never forget Potatoes)
Political activist
Publicist
Radio show personality
Recipe developer
Reporter
Sales manager
Singer
TV presenter

............and mum
Sex worker she said as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck, I read that in a Scarlett O Hara voice. The psychedelic kaleidoscope eye is quite impressive, the colour is much better and the blending decent. B+ for effort Jackie but I still don't believe it's all real. Two of my elderly relatives have had falls recently resulting in black eyes. There were cuts above the eye, the eyeball was bloodshot and the lower eyelid puffy. Very similar to my son when his face collided with a friend's head in the playground. And in all cases the bruise started to dip down the face.
I don't have any proof except for a now deleted tweet about Jackie drinking alcohol again but I do think she was drunk when she fell and slept it off.
The only time I've ever had such a neat bruise/black eye was when it was internal bleeding into the socket. The rest of the time, from knocking myself on stuff etc, the edges were far more ragged and facial bruising was swollen (going on parade with a bruised and swollen lip: "I was hit in the face by an inflatable dolphin, sir").

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I love Mrs Doubtfire but it hasn't aged well in that some of it is rather transphobic.

Prepare for rantings.

Reactions: 9
Anorexics are known for their love of whole milk. Shut the bleeping duck up, Jack.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hate this thing of photographing her son's food while he should be eating it, on her fancy backgrounds. Just take a regular photo of it on your iphone/android in normal light while it's on the side in your kitchen, fanny about with food you're testing, not your kid's.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.