Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taken multiple pictures of an anaemic fish pie, and even the veg looks over cooked and bland. Why can’t she make food that looks nice for ‘the boy’? That shameless beg for help with food bills, she makes my stomach turn, in many ways 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
For the life of me I just can’t understand why she’d suddenly start sharing her son. It’s the worst thing she’s doing at the moment. It’s almost like she thinks all the mama stuff will keep up the interest in her, and that crucial Patreon dolla 💰 why would you expose a child to public social media is beyond me!
Whispers buddy Oliver!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
@Pocahontas you are an actual legend! That round up was particularly sublime. I realise this is on page bloody 9 now but you can’t have a piss and a sandwich and be BUSY else we’re onto the next damn thread.

Now duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her food bills are about to go up?
If only there was some kind of...recipe book about cooking on a budget? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Anyone got the FB and Foodim versions? I can't wait to see them.
FB: A cheeky fish pie for a cheeky Small Boy. Got a feelin' those food bills are goin' up!

Foodim: Small Boy loves his Momma's cheesy fish in fancy bowl. Got a feelin' those food bills are goin' up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.