Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
The whole "Oh god, my food bills are going to go up feeding my own child" fills me with absolute rage. What about all the food she wastes makes "recipe testing", didn't she make herself five dishes the other day? Food for her child is surely a priority over all the other crap she buys? (And if she actually really liked food it would be a joy and pleasure to feed him).
Yes. Especially because she also loves to brag about being 'such a feeder'

Reactions: 8

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Phew, finished my Grunka!
Points of note...

Just as true to her Narc form as always with the food/feeding. Who the fuck begrudges feeding their child? 'growing boy eats a lot' no shit Sherlock. That's what you have to do, feed them. It costs money. My Narc Mother used to say exactly the same. Not about food because she used to starve me, but about absolutely anything.
New clothes? So expensive, children cost me a fortune!
School trip? Oh this will bankrupt me!
etc etc
All said loudly to anyone nearby, with a little forced laughter.
Seeing Jack do it to the kid is creepy and upsetting. Poor kid.
Also, that isn't near enough for tea for a 'growing boy'. No wonder he asks for more, he must be fucking starving.
Don't worry kid, you'll be going back home today and your Stepmum will give you a decent dinner
(which is the whole reason we had these posts, Jack's jealousy)
I do say it to my kid in a joking way, as I never seem to stop replacing outgrown things. I don't think Jack is though, given she's no sense of humour. Kids grow, shock horror (and mine is a few months younger than SB, but taller than Mackie already)

The food looked grim, no wonder the lad wanted bread and butter too, at least that tastes good! So long as they're not just stuffing their faces with sweets and crisps, kids are pretty good at regulating their appetite, and will eat accordingly.

Malacandra

What finally turned me against her was the (apparent) glee with which she pursued Katie Hopkins. Katie said a wrong thing and was stupid enough to not recognise how (apparently) malicious her opponent could be. I'm far from an advocate for Hopkins, but I was disgusted at Monroe's pursuit of her through the courts, knowing how ruinous the outcome might be for one - whereas the other had little to lose. And encouraging pile-ons, like a pathetic Joffrey, getting his henchmen to do his dirty work.
Furthermore, I would argue m'lud that the notoriety of the case brought many admirers to the door of Monroe - simply because of their hatred of Hopkins, and that it was a win win all round for the one whose reputation was supposed to have been damaged.

Billybellend

Chatty Member
She’s gone private?! Mrs. Bellend isn’t willing to subscribe, so I shall rely on the trusty Cabal for content...wtf though?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Captainmouse

VIP Member
She is far from the only person to do this, but I can't stand parents who do this to their kids. I would HATE it if anyone took a photo of me relaxing on the sofa and posted it on social media. Perhaps she asked for his consent. I really hope so.
🙄 yeah right

Reactions: 7