Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
I don't think she is eating very much at all, her legs looked very thin in that photo a few days ago. I am very worried for her

• Sad
Reactions: 7

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Sorry people I forgot I follow her on instagram but not twitter 🤦‍♀️
But for the last hour or so, the instagram account wasn't showing up for me

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I’m not very au fait with Twitter (I have an account but just to follow people not to tweet) - if she’s made her account private, does that mean only her followers can see her posts?
If that’s the case, it doesn’t make a lot of sense for a so-called “public figure” does it? Cos presumably if you’re trying to build a profile and sell books etc. you want as many people as possible to see your output? Otherwise, how do you get new followers? If you have to “request” to follow, I think that’s a bit off putting surely.
Also, most “public” people have a separate personal account (I’m sure Jack does too) for the more private stuff.
Bib no that’s the problem, mackie doesn't understand what 'private' actually means.

Reactions: 6

Lanie

VIP Member
I was out today and I actually came on here to see if she had commented on that Rashford /MP tweets. Was shocked she didnt she had ignored it.

Last edited:

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
An early title suggestion for the next thread:
#70 Jack's gone all Zen mama - where's the drama, and the book?!

Of course there will probably be drama galore by the time the next thread rolls around!

Chablis1

VIP Member
Also if you are on twitter and you want something to keep you chortling until return of the Jack, I highly recommend fesshole- if you’re not on twitter then that is possibly the only reason to join
That’s one of my fave accounts! Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Emmapism

VIP Member
She’s done it for years - I've followed her since 2013 and so this is nothing new.

And I can never hear/see ‘bright eyes’ without thinking of Steve Permberton’s Pop 🙃
I can never eat a Kinder Egg without doing the exact same.

Bright Eyes burnin' like fyaaaaahh

• Haha
Reactions: 5