Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I’m very new here and whilst I have read. Lot of threads I don’t get this reference. Could someone explain? Thank you 😊
I just meant that Jack is trying to solve the mess she’s currently made with the lie about healthy start vouchers and black eyes by deleting her tweets and going private, so Novak Djokovic could try the same 😂

Haha, I think I’ll add this into the Intro post (Jack for Dummies). Basically, way back when someone (Possibly @PennyLoafer ?) used a Jimmy Nail pic to illustrate that Jack was telling untruths (She’s Lying). Then someone else (I think might have been @AlphaBeta ? - correct me if I’m wrong) said they thought Jimmy Nail looked like Novak Djokovic. Hilarity ensured and hence Novak Nail was born X
Oh yeah I forgot about Novak Nail not being obvious lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lanie

VIP Member
My great uncle was a chicken sexer. He travelled the world sexing chickens until he lost his sexing finger in an axe accident. And this is absolutely true. Surely if they had dicks he would t have been needed...
I think she may mean cockerel dicks. 🙄🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Blurp

VIP Member
TBH as some one who as worked with children's services I can say her behaviour would have to be a lot more extreme (and actually have happened )

Her child Looks fed, clean and well cared for and I assume doesn't turn up at school stinking of weed. She, as far as we are aware, neither takes or deals drugs, She doesn't leave him alone at home or with random strangers, as far as we know she doesn't bring strangers home to have sex with them while her son is there. As a someone with foster siblings she will have seen positive parenting.

Also. At her son's age, his opinions would be taken very much in to consideration

I am not saying she an amazing parent, and she has made some very public errors, but she is honestly a very long way from losing care of her son. And that stuff about her son watching her breathe is obvious bollocks. I really think she as painted herself in to a corner. Either look like a slightly shit parent, or admit she is a liar.
Oh, yes, I don't think they would do anything but she's laying herself open to someone reading her tweets and reporting concerns. I've seen reports made to SW for less at my work.

I think that there's more chance of Jonnie's dad being able to use her shenanigans as back up should Jonnie decide he wants to stay full time with his father.

Reactions: 10

Lanie

VIP Member
Everytime I see the word private eye for some reason I read it to the tune of "bright eyes" from watership down.

I think she will reopen two accounts and the business one will be manned by someone else.

• Haha

Professor Slop

I can't see any replies referencing the legal action or her mum, so I think she must have deleted them (or I can't see cos mum is private). Last ones are of the cat from yesterday.

• Wow

MancBee

VIP Member
She says she was a sex worker, but do you notice that out of all the illnesses she claims to have had, she has never said she had STDs. If she had said that, I would have sent her a scrubbing brush and a bottle of Dettol.
I wouldn't want to see the hospital photos from that visit. 😂

• Haha

Malacandra

I think she wants everyone to know her family do see her and they have normal roast dinners not interventions. Seems she spent their visit on twitter though.
That makes me feel so sad. I have never understood why people might favour SM over being present with family and friends - or anyone! It's great in these Covid19 days to be able to video-talk with our distant loved ones and to check in with friends on FB - but I will never understand the constant distancing from gatherings to focus on tweets etc.

• Heart

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Do you hate fat people? I am sick of reading skewed & triggered opinions which are outright offensive.

Vendetta against slim women lol. Ffs.
It’s amazing that you’re accusing me of being triggered, when you’re offended by me simply standing up for someone being attacked for their appearance.

There is so much hatred against slim women that people feel justified in their self-righteous attacks and don’t even see it as wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry

Blurp

VIP Member
Fuck, I read that in a Scarlett O Hara voice. The psychedelic kaleidoscope eye is quite impressive, the colour is much better and the blending decent. B+ for effort Jackie but I still don't believe it's all real. Two of my elderly relatives have had falls recently resulting in black eyes. There were cuts above the eye, the eyeball was bloodshot and the lower eyelid puffy. Very similar to my son when his face collided with a friend's head in the playground. And in all cases the bruise started to dip down the face.
I don't have any proof except for a now deleted tweet about Jackie drinking alcohol again but I do think she was drunk when she fell and slept it off.
The only time I've ever had such a neat bruise/black eye was when it was internal bleeding into the socket. The rest of the time, from knocking myself on stuff etc, the edges were far more ragged and facial bruising was swollen (going on parade with a bruised and swollen lip: "I was hit in the face by an inflatable dolphin, sir").

• Wow