Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malacandra

Hmmm, it's a tough one because I *do* like Jamie, but I'm inclined to agree - I too would rather see Jack on the show. I'm sure it would be hilarious.
People really don't have a clue, do they? Or do they like her because she appears to be as inept as they are in the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I dont really want to comment on body size or shapes, but her legs in particular are quite thin. But she has a gangly kinda shape anyway for her height.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Malacandra

They like her because she is a Guardian poster girl. Single Mum Mom, gay, fleetingly trans, hints of various ethnicities, was a bit broke for a while through-no-fault-of-her-own-don't-you-dare-victim-blame! and had the culinary genius to prepare cheap food with a flair not seen since the last time a student with the munchies ransacked a neglected kitchen.

I disliked her for the above, pretty much on sight, but she brought me here, so yay!
Perfect summation, but I'm still bemused by the hordes who swear by her "recipes". Do any of you remember a writer in the London Evening Standard about 20 years ago whose every nightly recipe contained frozen peas? If only she had had access to today's social media.

Reactions: 4

Pigman

Grunking and wondering why ch4 continue to book those crusty old men comedians when the future of British comedy is clearly in these threads? Maybe Louisa joined tattle to #pitch to us.

Also what came first - the hideous insta mama bag or delusional aspirations of insta mamahood? #momofboys
My lockdown was lightened a lot by a couple of actors recreating films, sitcoms and film posters. They were crowdfunding a calendar, I ordered three. These people are comedy geniuses

Reactions: 3
A troll is talking to her Mum on twitter. 😡

ETA - It’s who Jack thinks is a troll but the other day she said she wasn’t. Either way, the way Jack has worded it makes it seem like she thinks the tweets are being posted here which i’ve never seen as her Mum is private.

One thing though, text her! Don’t tweet and humiliate her. You ninny.
When?

Reactions: 3