Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bazzam

Chatty Member
Quick update of Jackie's so called jobs before she becomes Union Jack:
Bar worker
Body Shop rep
Busker
Call handler - Essex Fire and Rescue Service
Chip shop worker
Craft business owner
Pharmacy worker
Starbucks (barista)?
Sunday school teacher
Harvester worker
Supermarket worker (with a gun)
Stand in for Ruby Rose in a Stooshie video
Accountant
Author
Book reviewer
Chef
Creative director
Diarist
Food Blogger
Food consultant
Journalist
Media manager
Patron of 9 charities
Photographer
Poet (never forget Potatoes)
Political activist
Publicist
Radio show personality
Recipe developer
Reporter
Sales manager
Singer
TV presenter

............and mum
Dr x 2

Reactions: 9

Captainmouse

VIP Member
In the absence of scintillating public content from Jackie may I put my tinfoil hat on and speculate why a PR professional who is supposedly bessie mates with her doesn't advise her against such public lunacy?

Perhaps I'm just terribly, terribly cynical but I feel like Vix is waiting for Jack to pull a slightly different iteration of "David Cameron's dead son" out of her arse, destroy the tottering edifice of a career that she has thrown together, swoop in to the rescue and really make her name in the industry.

Even if I'm way off, she's still evidently a rubbish friend for never telling Jack to reign it in and stop being a cunt.

Off to lawyer up now, just in case.
Maybe she advised the spring clean?

Ninch55

Chatty Member
#teamrectangle, natch.

When a twitter is private does that mean people talking about it are hidden too? Nobody has @‘d her or mentioned her for ages. 🤔
Not that I know of. I think if you follow someone, and she comments on their tweet, her comment is hidden but their
I am not sure what legal action Jack is contemplating. If she thinks she can act of 'behalf ' of her mum. She can't.
Quite - it’s another example of opening her mouth before engaging her brain. With an unnecessary Americanism....

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
😱😱 I lost my VIP status 😭, how in the balls, thought once you got it you wouldn't lose it? Ffs, I blaming it on thundercunt Jack 😂😂 everything is her fault 🤬🤬
It changed a while back. Most people were downgraded as the reward ladder was updated (or whatever it's called).

Scarletfever

VIP Member
I love Mrs Doubtfire but it hasn't aged well in that some of it is rather transphobic.

Prepare for rantings.

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
It’s a fact that in our current society describing someone as “slim” is nothing like using the word “fat”. You get slim fit on clothing, for example, you don’t get “fat fit”. Fat is always used as a negative slur. Fat cunt, etc. Fat lazy bastard...fat cow. Now try those phrases with slim. Nobody ever says “slim” like that unless they use it towards an overweight person as a jibe.
*I* used the word slim. I purposefully used it because it’s neutral and not offensive. Everyone else used the word “thin” which is more loaded. Thin is never used as a compliment, and always for faux concern/health shaming. In the context of insults thin and skinny are the equivalent of fat.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8