Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunty

Chatty Member
I can picture a seance/exorcism type gathering. Rid Cack of these unclean spirits!

Also forgot to mention @Hunty so glad you're back 🤗
Thank you so much, 😁, hope you are doing good? I think if my broken brain remembers rightly you took some time out right around the time I stepped back 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 12

NellieBoo

VIP Member
We need Eamon’s/Vlad’s people to get Jack in there cooking IRL. We as a cabal/nation deserve to see Ruth eat (part cooked) pasta coated in oil, milk, and salmon paste
Awwww. No. I like Ruth! I nominated Phil Scofield because his shennanigans brought me to Tattle 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Lanie

VIP Member
I am probably way behind everyone but I have been thinking if she is constantly blabbing on twitter or whatever like it you do on the phone, could you imagine living in the house. You wouldn't get a minute, I feel she would be blabbing on from the minute she wakes until she goes to bed. I am a huge talker and have been told I never shut up but I am not on sm or texting all day everyday like that.

Fenella

Chatty Member
Also, that isn't near enough for tea for a 'growing boy'. No wonder he asks for more, he must be fucking starving.
my child is just a smidge younger than hers and wouldn’t eat a portion that big at all. my teenager also would find that an ok size dinner, both growing perfectly fine. (Obviously Jack stated her kid did want more but there is a lot of generalisations on this thread about starving kids, not just from this post but this was the last one I read, not picking on you moobelle!)

Uberrima fides

Sex worker she said as well.
She says she was a sex worker, but do you notice that out of all the illnesses she claims to have had, she has never said she had STDs. If she had said that, I would have sent her a scrubbing brush and a bottle of Dettol.

• Haha

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I dont think comments about safeguarding are completely out; hes nowhere near being removed, but id imagine there would be some concern if her twitter witterings were to be believed. Things like a family centre, who also work with schools, would want to offer support or guidance.
Social Services also offer Early Help intervention which is support for families when problems first start occurring. It includes support for parental mental health amongst other things.

Silver Linings

VIP Member
#teamrectangle, natch.

When a twitter is private does that mean people talking about it are hidden too? Nobody has @‘d her or mentioned her for ages. 🤔

• Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
In addition to the highlighted brow, there's also a line of chalky pink blusher along the cheekbone and into the hairline.

• Haha