Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, you must pitch your poverty story to Jack and she, Poverty Queen will deem it worthy or not of going in her collection of Poverty Picks. But her story is the best and also the worst. Now duck off
Makes it sound like a horrible Hunger Games competition

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Copper, come to the dark side and work for the cabal, we'll pay you in dreamies and other cat treats
You can live with me. We already have a cat but he openly despises me. You lopk like a friendly cat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hmm... the amount of people calling her out on twitter seems to have increased quite dramatically. Some of them also appear to be quite nasty.

I feel very uncomfortable about the one calling themselves 'coven convener' - hope whoever that is knows the tattle rules.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Can I ask a serious question I don't know alot about makeup but why would you wear yellow or green concealer unless it was Halloween 🎃. I though concealer was supposed to match your skin tone or have I be wearing it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I ask a serious question I don't know alot about makeup but why would you wear yellow or green concealer unless it was Halloween 🎃. I though concealer was supposed to match your skin tone or have I be wearing it wrong.
Green cream under your foundation can take the red tone out of your skin, not scooby about yellow

Reactions: 14
Some concealers are 'colour correcting'. So green is to counteract redness in the skin. No idea about yellow though.

Reactions: 11
Just doing a Grunka after a nerve racking morning. I had taken doggo my dog down to Gunners Park and on the way back thought I would go to a farm shop in Shoebury, near Asda they tell me, can't miss it apparently. Oh yeah? well I beg to differ, I saw Asda but then found myself in the back streets of Shoebury/Thorpe Bay, my satnav thing on my phone was having none of it. I just drove, half expecting a yellow macintosh clad Jaq to appear on my windscreen. The horror, I was so glad to finally see place I recognised. Never found the fabled farm shop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just checked and it's the pic of her bruise.
Ah. Thanks. That's me sacked from the Task Force. 😂

Not sure if the responses to CC are for or against. 🤷‍♀️

1599220776660.png

I should have asked for clarification before but am I meant to blur out Twitter names?

Apologies if I should have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Forgive me but it's 90 mins until her Q&A session (sorry, delivering a conference) and I'm HOOTING at her rather revealing silence on Twitter. She's definitely just sat down to write something now.

I can relate, if I'm honest, but then, I've never been paid to speak at a conference as an "inspirational speaker". Would probably get something on paper a bit sooner, if that were the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine paying all that money for one of Jack's undercooked scribblings. I hope the other members of the panel make up for it.

Reactions: 12
Hmm... the amount of people calling her out on twitter seems to have increased quite dramatically. Some of them also appear to be quite nasty.

I feel very uncomfortable about the one calling themselves 'coven convener' - hope whoever that is knows the tattle rules.
yes re Tattle rules but equally it could be someone deliberately trying to cast shade on Tattle and nothing to do with anyone on here

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Forgive me but it's 90 mins until her Q&A session (sorry, delivering a conference) and I'm HOOTING at her rather revealing silence on Twitter. She's definitely just sat down to write something now.

I can relate, if I'm honest, but then, I've never been paid to speak at a conference as an "inspirational speaker". Would probably get something on paper a bit sooner, if that were the case.
I wonder if she'll fanny around for the first fifteen minutes like she did on the Hellmann's Live Mayo Show.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

She’s probably just going to repeat one of her guardian bits, or some other well worn Gumpf, doubt she has actually put the time/effort In for a new piece.

Reactions: 18

Yes but also her material hasn't really changed in 10 years, has it? So she's probably just doing a mash up of her greatest hits (hunger hurts 2020).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They’re basically colour correctors green covers redness. Yellow is good for dark circles and *snarfs* bruises.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.