Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks. I can’t believe it was back on the first of January. I said then that she sounded like she was exhausting to live with.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think she's considered actually hitting herself in the face with a mallet or something, now that she's tangled herself into a very obvious web of special effect makeup and lies? The thought of giving herself an actual black eye as the only possible way out of this mess now must have crossed her mind.
Or the delete button? Delete, deny, move on to the next chaos.

Reactions: 16
I'd love to hear what she sounds like saying 'aye' IRL. Nice new profile pic btw!
I was just thinking about this earlier!! As a Belfastard I say aye quite a lot, I was trying to imagine it in her Essex accent and I just...couldn't. Lives behind the keyboard, that one

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I missing something? If you've told hundreds of thousands of people about your black eye and taken a photo,why the need to cover the eye for a conference full of people who have already seen it and are aware of the mishap. Genuinely wondered.
Edited, I'm assuming they have seen it all because of her big following, there is the possibility they havent, not that it matters I just don't see the problem with just having a black eye

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What happened to her chemical roller-coaster of medication? Forgotten, never to be mentioned again, like all the other made up shite she tweets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
  1. Well, she went to the hospital. And was given a lollipop CAT scan and eye patch for her woes. She’s not going to post any more selfies until it heals (or she pushes the boat out for some next day delivery yellow and green snazaroo).
Just laughed up a literal lung! Thanks very Matt much 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Been lurking here a while. I was a fan of JM for a while but had to stop following I just couldn’t keep up with her. I often wondered if maybe I was just an unsympathetic cow- her life was an endless series of disasters/incidents and I just got worn out by her. Finding this and seeing other people calling bullshit was the highlight of lockdown - you guys are HILARIOUS!!!

I have no doubt her hardship in the past have left a mark but I don’t see how she uses her voice to advocate for real reform and change. Maybe I’m wrong....

I also detest her good awful, flowery, over wrought writing style. It’s like my journal when I was a kid🤢🙈.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Ah, Fraus.
Long gone are the days when i used to do the tea and then pop back on here for a bit of a catch up.
Tonight I did the tea and suddenly we are 20 pages and a whole new thread!!!!
Thanks, as always, to @Pocahontas for the amazing catchup and a huge congrats to @Petelgeuse for the thread title x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Am I missing something? If you've told hundreds of thousands of people about your black eye and taken a photo,why the need to cover the eye for a conference full of people who have already seen it and are aware of the mishap. Genuinely wondered.
Edited, I'm assuming they have seen it all because of her big following, there is the possibility they havent, not that it matters I just don't see the problem with just having a black eye
Because it isn't really a black eye but one that looks to me like one made up of make up and a bit of a squint to embellish a chaos. As I read it but I am obvs. Not a doctor or a MUA

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.