Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The intro for new members is sublime

I've near tit myself laughing at her last-uttered line to Matt Tebutt on DKL was: ‘Thank you so Matt much, Matt’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I thought she was given an eyepatch, why doesn't she just wear that for the conference? Disappointing tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just can't get over that eye. I just can't.

It's, I dont know anymore... quite chilling?

Reactions: 25
How do you layer on make up to cover up make up that is supposed to look like a bruise? This is making my head hurt. Do the layers of make up symbolise the layers of lies?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here's the aforementioned MN screenshots.
I didn't get the initial post sadly, just some of the replies.
There was definitely replies after this but I didn't manage to screenshot them.
Sorry for the (lack of) cropping - I'M BUSY.
Now duck off. x

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 17.46.51.png

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 17.46.59.png

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 17.47.13.png

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 17.47.30.png

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 17.47.44.png

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 17.48.00.png

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 17.48.17.png
Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 19.03.36.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Thread 68 and counting! This is the best evidence log I've seen - such good work Conspiracy Wankers. I've so enjoyed catching up. Holding people in the public eye to account is what Quincy stands for :). Got to sail off for a bit to focus on my forensic work but as it's not an airport I don't need to announce it - but I will. Chefs kiss😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thought she was supposed to be a literal expert upon Domestic Violence? Adeptness with makeup comes with the territory in my experience. Ice first, opposites on the colour wheel, lots of loose matte powder to set each thin layer, Max Factor panstick, more powder

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How do you layer on make up to cover up make up that is supposed to look like a bruise? This is making my head hurt. Do the layers of make up symbolise the layers of lies?
I. Think that is what she is trying to work out hence no photo. If it was real we would be getting tonnes of pic updates

Reactions: 15
She could wear one of her plethora of wigs Veronica Lake style. That would cover it.

ETA for those younger Tattlers, Veronica was known as the "peek a boo girl". You can guess the rest, or google it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you think she's considered actually hitting herself in the face with a mallet or something, now that she's tangled herself into a very obvious web of special effect makeup and lies? The thought of giving herself an actual black eye as the only possible way out of this mess now must have crossed her mind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.