Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please could one of the coven point me in the direction of who the housing speech is with tomorrow? Im interested to know if this is being screened live and can be watched by jo public??? Need to see that makeup...in fact I will pay!

Also to you @Pocahontas as always for your recaps - although I don’t forgive you for dumping me for someone on here!!!

Reactions: 25
Whenever @Pocahontas posts about ‘making a new thread’, I picture this stitching together going on behind the scenes while the fraus gaze on in slack-jawed admiration through the curtains.

Reactions: 68
You’re forgetting she talks absolute drivel dear heart

Reactions: 20
She's so cunning!
She sure thinks she is . Worth noting that arnica really only helps with the actual appearance of bruising if you get that shit on there immediately after the bump. Since she didn't mention it and most certainly would have considering we were given the details of the cold compress right down to it being a Magnum, I'm gonna reach and say she didn't have it on there.

Reactions: 29
I'm surprised she didn't blend it and drink it.... I have made myself feel nauseous at the thought.

Reactions: 15
I want to go back and read thread numero 1. Does anyone have a link?

Reactions: 5
I got some screenshots of the MN thread before it got zapped (probably not all of it though) Am I allowed to post them here?
tbh I would just share them as I can’t think of any rules it breaches? Also imagine the mods float in / out of this thread as it’s one of the most active so will delete anyway?

Reactions: 24

Reactions: 10
So tomorrow when the black eye miraculous disappears it’ll be because of the Estée Lauder darlings.

Reactions: 22
I want to go back and read thread numero 1. Does anyone have a link?

Reactions: 14
Never fear, dear Dogmuck you are always the original OfPocahontas. Sadly, my heart couldn’t resist the subtle but undeniable charms of my new pirate bride

Reactions: 20
We are not worthy, Pocahontas.
Knocked it out the park again. With these recaps you are spoiling us xxxxx

Reactions: 21
We are not worthy, Pocahontas.
Knocked it out the park again. With these recaps you are spoiling us xxxxx
It’s my life’s work. I can now be proud of all that I have achieved Got three lever arch files worth of my printed recaps.

Reactions: 54
She is such a child, I am surprised it wasn't like twenty zillion pieces!

the eye IS red and yellow and pink and green TODAY but it will be all arnica’d TOMORROW capiche? Now fuck off!
A rainbow and not black eye, aye!

Reactions: 9
Has taken me all day to catch up but finally here. I thought of Jack this morning as I was applying my many layers of eye make up and hooted to myself. Need to add fancy that she has doublewear make up too

Reactions: 22
tempted to tell her to wear this for the conference tomorrow

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.