Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Praise Jesus, Hallelujah!
Demons out, demons out, demons out...

Fraus, that was some miracle we've witnessed🙏🏼
View attachment 232935
Actually , I think this is near the truth 🤣🤣🤣
We've all seen the articles claiming she's an ACTUAL prophet and has HEALING powers. Maybe she turned that power inwards? I'm not au fait with the New Testament, but did Jesus ever heal himself? Or was it just something he did for strangers and passing lepers? Did anyone have a black eye in Galilee?
Maybe she could use her powers for good not evil? She could save the NHS millions. Nothing big like broken bones or anything, but definitely bruises and soft tissue damage.

(Apologies if this offends anyone, I'm not taking the piss out of you. I'm completely taking the piss out if JM and her apparent Messiah like skillset)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not only did she invent Healthy Start vouchers, she also grew up on food stamps! Amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Omg the cheek, her parents wouldn’t even be eligible for the new means tested child benefit much less “food stamps” 😂

Tbh the fact she’d lie about that is so vile I don’t feel guilty being vile myself - think she probably had an eye infection from touching her eyes with those filthy hands & dressed it up as a black eye. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Does Jay Rayner have no idea that Jack is a pathological liar and did NOT grow up on food stamps, but comes from a comfortable, middle-class background: multiple properties, Range Rover, ballet lessons, etc, etc, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Was fully convinced she would duck out of doing the conference at all, given her track record. So I'm glad she actually turned up! (yes, this is damning someone with faint praise...)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A lot of non blue tickers nominated her in that very same thread, really odd that the only person she replied to was a well known blue tick food writer!?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Long time lurker.

My daughter earlier in the year woke with a swollen eye (as in pic) no injury and she wasn't in pain so gave her some antihistamine as that seemed most likely reason for it. The swelling went down and by the end of the day looked normal. I think it looks pretty similar to Jack's (obviously no sparkly eyeshadow on my little one!).

20200904_153840.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She can cure arthritis just by getting bored of using a stick, survived falling under a train (with no visible injuries), cured her allergy to tomatoes (and oysters/little clitorises), quickly recovered from burnout despite a chemical rollercoaster, managed to immediately overcome an ouchy mouth using only lipstick (admittedly from a lady doctor) and is now able to place her healing hands on a black eye and make it resolve within 2 days. She really is the modern day version of Lazarus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Please make people stop referring to her for this post and also that Jack is liking every single post 🤬
2ECDBE38-7DB4-4CFA-B444-F759E228A103.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That looks like a rather terrible conference for £275. "What a trio of inspiration&role models." doesn't even make sense.
I looked at some of the other photos of speakers on the hashtag and they were only getting 50 or 60-odd views too, some even as few as our Jackie.

Reactions: 12
Looks like the black eye has joined Jack's big John Lewis bin in the sky along with all the other shite that never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why do people keep tagging her in that food stamp post? The USA is very different from the UK, especially in terms of both food culture and poverty. First, rinse your Kraft mac & cheese...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I didn’t watch it but £275 quid seems a bit steep considering none of them looked like they wanted to be there. I hope those that did pay got some benefit from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a lying bastard! Amazing that no one close to her is calling her out. She even managed to get Louisa to lie about inventing the healthy start vouchers. Maybe Jack can Grunka Lunka through space and time too!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.