Jack Monroe #67 Eye can’t believe it’s not glitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, because without a photo on Twitter I'm just clueless as to what a bloody parcel left on a doorstep would look like! :rolleyes:
You've already identified your house on Twitter, so it's all a bit pointless really!
The couriers take pics of parcels left on doorsteps themselves since covid I keep catching them I’m probs in the background in my nightie in most of em

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The couriers take pics of parcels left on doorsteps themselves since covid I keep catching them I’m probs in the background in my nightie in most of em
I'm sure dpd have three lever arch files of my feet next to/behind various parcels.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm sure dpd have three lever arch files of my feet next to/behind various parcels.
I literally texted them today with delivery instructions: safe place = ‘black bin’ like yeah mate leave it in the bleeping wheelie bin 👌🏼 Loving this contact free life and I certainly don’t live next to a tennis erm pitch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Some leave things behind our bins. We definitely dont live in a nice area! Thankfully nothings ever been taken. I did have a postman try and throw a parcel into our open bedroom window instead of leaving a note & taking it to depot. Only noticed the next day when I saw something fall from the sky as I was watching telly 🙃😂
My birthday pizza paddle was dumped behind a tree in our front garden all week. Unlike Jack my earned and paid for ooni is not yet here so of course I had to do a few mimes of pizza launches when we found it 😀 also having quite a lot 9f fun with my infra red thermometer!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cheeky cow 😂

Weird how much she’s disclosing re her child recently. I think the TV thing is to refute the concerns we had for him yesterday, you know... when he had to check his mum wasn’t dead for 2 hours ☹☹☹
I think she wants people to say he shouldn't have a TV or xbox or whatever, so she can howl about the plight of hardworking single mothers without childcare who need screens for their kids in these trying times. How dare anyone suggest she's not the perfect parent? Her life is so much harder than yours, stop judging her!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think she wants people to say he shouldn't have a TV or xbox or whatever, so she can howl about the plight of hardworking single mothers without childcare who need screens for their kids in these trying times. How dare anyone suggest she's not the perfect parent? Her life is so much harder than yours, stop judging her!
Those single parents she was trying to elbow her way into solidarity with two days ago who are struggling to put school uniforms together won’t be buying random tellies for their kids right now

Read the room Jack!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
New tweet. New crappy debate.

It has been more than 15 minutes and she still isn’t working.

In the words of jack herself jfc.

Reactions: 16
New tweet. New crappy debate.

It has been more than 15 minutes and she still isn’t working.

In the words of jack herself jfc.
Ahhhh leave her alone least we’ve all stopped pointing out the lie about her inventing healthy start vouchers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.