Jack Monroe #67 Eye can’t believe it’s not glitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading these threads since the DKL heady days reminds me of a chess game where the Fraus are the Chess master outsmarting and outmanoeuvring their opponent after every twitter post (duodecimaled by our in house archivists of course) and it's all recorded for prosperity.

If back peddling were an Olympic sport
Thread name right here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Braveheart mackie tonight then.

Perhaps some flowery reminiscences about arbroath smokies beside a roaring fire in a highland cabin?
I have been wondering what Wales has done to her, she waxes lyrical about Scotland Ireland and England, but leaves poor old Wales out of it. Can we expect black stovepipe hats and lace shawls to make an appearance now I have mentioned it? Along with a family connection and a taste for Bara Brith and Lava Bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The absolute gall to be asking people for makeup tips to cover her "black eye" which was created with Revlon's finest in the first place.
Some micellar water and cotton pads should sort out the "bruising", Long Jack Silver 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Just when I thought I was catching up ANOTHER new thread is about to appear... !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Reading these threads since the DKL heady days reminds me of a chess game where the Fraus are the Chess master outsmarting and outmanoeuvring their opponent after every twitter post (duodecimaled by our in house archivists of course) and it's all recorded for prosperity.

Thread name right here
I think I meant pedalling didn’t I but she does peddle a lot of tit too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm thinking why is she stressing over concealing it, just explain it's a black eye 🤷‍♀️
Then I remembered, it doesn't exist does it!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Even I'm forgetting the lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 232371
I feel like it’s the conveyor belt on the end of the generation game.
She's shitting a brick because she's at the conference tmrw and thankfully the TONNES of product she has listed here will do a valiant job of covering the bruise!

Why, it will appear as if there is no bruise at all. Such are her make up skillzzzzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
St Jack Monroe, living saint, patron saint of corned beef, even her bruises glitter with the shine of a thousand sunbeams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Here we are again! New thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.