Jack Monroe #67 Eye can’t believe it’s not glitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would never backtrack for anyone that didn't have the blue tick, especially if they are connected with This Morning. Such sycophantic drivel. The difference in tone to non blue tickers is marked, and blatant.
Exactly. This is why her 'because autistic' excuse just doesn't hold up. She knows when she's being rude and blunt, and she can control it when she wants to.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't know what grunkaing is but I think I might be doing it, is it catching up? 😂 I just wish people with a big platform, no matter their predilections would engage brain before opening mouth, it would just be easier all round, the internet will make fools of us all. Yet here I am lol

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Mr Pigman and I have a little lie down after lunch almost every day but our children are grown up and indeed they have small people of their own to care for. We do have properly diagnosed immune system conditions and had the misfortune to have possibly had covid earlier this year? It isn't choosing to nap, we just hit a wall of fatigue. Lots of what she says about autoimmune stuff is gleaned from her mum's (mom's? Which one?)conditions as it just doesn't quite add up, which is how I landed here BTW!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she wants people to say he shouldn't have a TV or xbox or whatever, so she can howl about the plight of hardworking single mothers without childcare who need screens for their kids in these trying times. How dare anyone suggest she's not the perfect parent? Her life is so much harder than yours, stop judging her!
Ooft! @Harrybosch those years of detective work are coming alive!!
She is obviously on a high from last night's fix of attention and trying to get some more, anyway she can.
Why not pick another fight with an empty room Jackie?
She's obviously POOR so expecting a backlash on spending. Anticipating a row? our Jackie? Never!
Also, wtf has SB been playing his Xbox on before now?!!!!
I know you can hook it up to the main tv but that is really annoying. From experience you quickly find another place to put it. Someone as cash heavy as Jack would've got him another telly ages ago. Not necessarily in his room, but maybe one of the many extra rooms in the crappy bungalow.
Why hasn't this occurred to her before now? It's almost like he isn't there that much...

Reactions: 24
May be 🔺-ing here but I recently sold a 24-inch telly on Gumtree, so did a bit of research on prices. The cheapest you're looking at is £115. Of course that's small fry for Jack in context of what she spunks on hammocks and ugly trainers for herself, but she really has no right to complain about tutoring costing the earth because that's three 11+ prep classes right there.

Naturally, her son is allowed nice things, she makes an absolute mint from begging online being an author and presenter, but it seems so short sighted to complain about a cost which is an investment while getting him a telly. She can afford both, like, she's full of tit. But such weird priorities. As ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she do this? Who on earth is she trying to persuade that she eats a litre of gravy? Fair enough, a loaf of bread or a tray of potatoes but gravy? By endlessly over-exaggerating her food intake, whilst simultaneously presenting herself as “small” and “diminishing”, she not only triggers those of us with a variety of ED but also make her fans see her, falsely, as a frail individual who cannot sustain her delicate disposition.

You are on very dangerous ground here, Jack and it is not nice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My birthday pizza paddle was dumped behind a tree in our front garden all week. Unlike Jack my earned and paid for ooni is not yet here so of course I had to do a few mimes of pizza launches when we found it 😀 also having quite a lot 9f fun with my infra red thermometer!
We love ours, let me know if you need any help. Have you got some semolina to help with launching?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooft! @Harrybosch those years of detective work are coming alive!!
She is obviously on a high from last night's fix of attention and trying to get some more, anyway she can.
Why not pick another fight with an empty room Jackie?
She's obviously POOR so expecting a backlash on spending. Anticipating a row? our Jackie? Never!
Also, wtf has SB been playing his Xbox on before now?!!!!
I know you can hook it up to the main tv but that is really annoying. From experience you quickly find another place to put it. Someone as cash heavy as Jack would've got him another telly ages ago. Not necessarily in his room, but maybe one of the many extra rooms in the crappy bungalow.
Why hasn't this occurred to her before now? It's almost like he isn't there that much...
maybe he was more into reading before but now his books caused an issue

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.