Jack Monroe #66 A potato is a potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to involve herself with MR again. Hiw long before she’s shouting at people who remind her she said to tell her off?
B795DBA0-D02A-402B-BF1F-075001548525.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
The moon is beginning to get to her... or is it the jam? You fraus keep me in stitches, thankyou xoxoView attachment 229360
Gardening, not cleaning under nails and then preparing food. It's no wonder she is sick and vomiting. There's been enough said about it on here, and it is clear she is an avid Tattle reader. She even commented about it herself on Twitfer where she implied that she was being bullied about filthy hands and nails. Jackie, don't say we didn't warn you.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Eek... just in time for a full moon? We know how this goes. How long does everyone give her before she’s back?
“Blog posts will auto-generate” - ok let’s guess how many...I’ll start with 0.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just saw Marcus Rashford on BBC Breakfast. He's spent the summer actually talking to supermarkets and businesses and has set up a taskforce to come up with ideas on how to extend his scheme. Then he's going to present to the government. He's very impressive and an honest, sincere person.

Polar opposite to Jackie.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
So first we were told he had a fight with a blackbird/crow, whatever TF it was, now it's a family of mice living beneath a blackberry bramble. Beatrix Potter couldn't have written it better 🙄
Also - these animals could be carrying diseases so no matter how cute or wherever it sounds she needs to get that cat to the vets.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Rashford is amazing, what he's achieved in the past, what? four or five months? really puts Jack's decade long ~campaigning~ (lol) to shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Jack, take the cat to the vet.
Also, Marcus Rashford is doing quite well by himself. He’s not bothered by you trying to elbow your way in.

Reactions: 34
Ok I am confused. She changes her mind every five seconds must be hard to decide where to go for something to eat with her.

Reactions: 6
I just saw Marcus Rashford on BBC Breakfast. He's spent the summer actually talking to supermarkets and businesses and has set up a taskforce to come up with ideas on how to extend his scheme. Then he's going to present to the government. He's very impressive and an honest, sincere person.

Polar opposite to Jackie.
yes all she can do is write a book. A book that will make her money no doubt. Also I bet the writing of the book will suck the last living breath out of her or some such shite.

Reactions: 16
She entices her poor followers into a bait and switch. She knows full well she'll be back on twitter (likely tomorrow) but she's laid a trap that appears to sanction her followers 'yelling' at her to get back to work, which she will then use to bite their heads off.

Reactions: 30
She's removed her begging bowl (Patreon from her bio)...not in keeping with her current anti poverty campaigner image..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
She's removed her begging bowl (Patreon from her bio)...not in keeping with her current anti poverty campaigner image..
Hmmm, interesting. What with this and the reverting to original prices, I think something might be happening behind the scenes. People complaining or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Ohhh I think I have found what JM might be working on...

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.