Jack Monroe #65 Green gages and ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 2 metre dining table? Oh, that is so very poverty stricken. Surprised she hasn't told us the bijoux furniture store she got it from. There was me thinking someone as hard up as JM would go into a supermarket and ask them if they had any old cardboard boxes she could staple together to make a table.
It'll be this one.

Screenshot_20200719-204540_Twitter_1.jpg

We log everything ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
None of it looks like restaurant quality food. Now, I know she is NOT A CHEF, but I would expect more from a self appointed 'food expert'. I could whack up pics of my bog standard weekday dinners and they'd look better. Can't stand the "don't judge me" for saying that she might have an ice-cream after eating a dinner that consists mainly of vegetables. Oh you bold little greedy goblin, Jack! Tee hee!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Have you finished, Jack? I was quietly reading about panda sex and I'd like to get back to it now, thank you very Matt much, Matt. Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If I'm being nice...at least she's being somewhat productive? She really needs to get over whatever filter she's using to make everything look too dark, though. It's not appealing when it's food photography. Make it light and cheerier, dear heart.

Reactions: 29
My Italian friend would smite her for that abomination
Honestly this one of the few times I'm glad my nonna and nonno have passed. They're probably still rotating in their grave, and likely do so everytime someone cooks pasta in the sauce ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have you finished, Jack? I was quietly reading about panda sex and I'd like to get back to it now, thank you very Matt much, Matt. Xoxo
Panda sex? We've had two pandas at Edinburgh Zoo for years now, and not once have those furry friends done the horizontal mambo. Nope, not even when offered extra bamboo and candle lighting as a bribe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If I'm being nice...at least she's being somewhat productive? She really needs to get over whatever filter she's using to make everything look too dark, though. It's not appealing when it's food photography. Make it light and cheerier, dear heart.
Yes! I know nothing about photography, but her filters are awful! It makes everything look festering and radioactive ... and not in a fun way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her followers are so OTT aren't they? ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes! I know nothing about photography, but her filters are awful! It makes everything festering and radioactive ... and not in a fun way.
She makes her food look like crime scene photos. And maybe a lot of the time they should be seen as that... but it's hardly enticing a lot of people in!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her followers are so OTT aren't they? ๐Ÿ˜†

She makes her food look like crime scene photos. And maybe a lot of the time they should be seen as that... but it's hardly enticing a lot of people in!
Whoever it was, they should get their tongue surgically removed from Jack's posterior. It is so sycophantic that I don't even know if it is someone taking the piss. JM is too unaware to realise that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.