Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn't Jack be taking credit for this? Taken off take a shite on fb
F18DE42C-3A70-4B47-B559-03975E7A300F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Besides which, if you'd been gardening you'd most definitely scrub the soil from under your nails when you come in.
I am pages behind after a day out. I've been BUSY OK.
I just had to add my comment to this one. My current partner has lost the sight in one eye after touching his eyes while gardening. He caught a microscopic parasite that is present in soil where feral cats live. He suddenly went blind without any warning a few days later. He was lucky that some sight has returned to one eye the other he is permanently blind in, nothing they can do. It is a version of the parasite tha we have all heard children going blind from, which is in dog poo. Cleanliness is so important.

She has pets that encourage other feral animals to visit her garden. To have dirty nails like that is, quite frankly disgusting. And her response that veg grow in the soil is stupid, they are prepared, cooked or, thoroughly washed before being eaten. She is just dirty.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
omfg that risotto is the most disgusting thing Ive seen in a long time and I've got some questionable student type friends...

Reminds me of a time I ordered a beetroot risotto when I was 18 and out for one of my first grown up meals out out and then I threw it up onto the nearest seats of the last train home. I'm reminded of the after not the before...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I just had to add my comment to this one. My current partner has lost the sight in one eye after touching his eyes while gardening. He caught a microscopic parasite that is present in soil where feral cats live. He suddenly went blind without any warning. He was lucky that some sight has returned to one eye the other he is permanently blind in, nothing they can do. It is a version of the parasite tha we have all heard children going blind from. Cleanliness is so important.

She has pets that encourage other feral animals to visit her garden. To have dirty nails like that is, quite frankly disgusting. And her response that veg grow in the soil, they are prepared, cooked or, thoroughly washed before being eaten. She is just dirty.
I suddenly want to rinse my eyes! Good to know though!

Reactions: 9
I just had to add my comment to this one. My current partner has lost the sight in one eye after touching his eyes while gardening. He caught a microscopic parasite that is present in soil where feral cats live. He suddenly went blind without any warning. He was lucky that some sight has returned to one eye the other he is permanently blind in, nothing they can do. It is a version of the parasite tha we have all heard children going blind from. Cleanliness is so important.

She has pets that encourage other feral animals to visit her garden. To have dirty nails like that is, quite frankly disgusting. And her response that veg grow in the soil, they are prepared, cooked or, thoroughly washed before being eaten. She is just dirty.
@MancBee thats so awful. I had no idea that could happen. I hope his other eye continues to heal ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Still manages to bitterly mention that she doesn’t own a house
What's wrong with sticking one in a bloody planter that she can cart around to the next house - onehandedly, given that it won't weigh as much as a sideboard?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly that risotto looks so bad I'm surprised Facebook haven't covered it with a "gore, click to reveal" screen. It looks like it would be used as a prop for alien innards in an 80s sci fi horror movie

Did she pick the cabbage up from a waitrose in Pripyat???

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jack’s maverick brain cooks off the cuff and then she writes the recipe after because of course it’s always perfect first time and requires no testing or tweaking. Soooo why do you have to pay to be her recipe tester on Patreon?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry, I know I keep going on about it but I really can't look at any photo she posts without ruminating on how she probably had to lick her phone screen to take it.

Also, fish fingers mixed into mac and cheese? :sick:
B O A K

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.