Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch out, I can see an angry post coming about how she has daylight light bulbs, professional lighting blah blah for taking her photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The greengages didn’t look ripe to me, if she’s scarfed them, she will be utilising all bathrooms 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
My thoughts exactly - why is she pretending she's only just cooked it and it's only just ready at 9.30pm and then post a photo which is clearly taken in broad daylight? What is the point of these LIES?
These are the lies that get me the most! So pathetic and unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's SO disgusting looking. I'm sorry I know I'm just repeating everything everyone else has already said but who the duck would find that appetising?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Watch out, I can see an angry post coming about how she has daylight light bulbs, professional lighting blah blah for taking her photos.
She'll do a shot of her studio/dining room with her tripods and lighting. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's not on Foodim yet, btw. Still just 6 pics on there - 2 of the lemon pudding, 2 of the same bowl of slop (one with a raw egg on top), one of the feta and watermelon salad with the tired looking cucumber, and the plate of roasted veg which she said had been cooked for an hour but clearly hadn't.

The photos alone have given me indigestion
It's almost enough to put me off my tea and chocolate gingers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And why’s she suggesting she’s not cooked for ages when only a few days ago she was posting about a chicken stew she’d done, roasted veg, lemon pudding, some noxious substance with a raw egg in it etc. I mean, it all looked rank but it was still cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
And why’s she suggesting she’s not cooked for ages when only a few days ago she was posting about a chicken stew she’d done, roasted veg, lemon pudding, some noxious substance with a raw egg in it etc. I mean, it all looked rank but it was still cooking.
she hasn’t cooked for ages in THIS moment NOW. No other moments exist in the Jack Monroe universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.