Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I would also like to put myself forward to be part of the task force. I didn't like to say anything earlier because I felt weird about it but I have successfully 🔺🔺🔺 the subject of our investigations in a way that she could NEVER, despite her weird insistence that she could turn up on our doorsteps if she felt like it.
Half of this post is blurred out for me, what's that all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
'Betterer'. Like a 5 year old. I don't want to get into the territory of mocking her followers because they're victims of her scamming and lies and it doesn't seem fair, but come onnnn. Perhaps the way she writes, particularly in how she Capitalises Everything, presumably to, mummy blogging style, Importantantly Emphasise The Thing, rubs off on those who worship her?

The "collection" sounds a bit ominous.
Probably more of a shrine to St Jaquie

• Haha

IndigoStar

Chatty Member
Really strange. Even going back to her Edinburgh trip, we only got a pic of her drinks at Dishoom, and drink at Five Guys, where was the food? Even her perfect salad bowl at Harvester the other day, where was the pic?
Yup, bizarre when you think about it.

Lornadoom

Ding dong bell,
Kitty's dead in the well
Who let her die?
Little Mackie Fin
Who Got her alive?
Little Tommy Thin.
What a bad boy was that
To kill a pussy cat.
Who never did any harm,
But played with the mice in his father's barn

• Wow

Pixieoneeye

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A few years ago Salvo the clown came into where I was working. He was in his full clown gear, big shoes, red nose - the works. He was in total squeaky voice clown mode, then my colleague asked what the Salvo on his hat meant. He said in a deep, scary voice "salvation of the lord, for all you sinners" it was the creepiest thing ive ever heard.it was like a switch had flipped. I've given him a wide berth ever since!
Yes he is deeply devout. Fortunately my offspring were never interested in his balloon models, but Owl man! they loved seeing the owls. Have you heard of Penny Picker Steve?