Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Ahhh I could exchange Wire quotes all day.
Favourite series? Mine was the third. Hamsterdam.
First and third! I couldn't stand the second series (sorry). I bought them all on DVD. Loved a box set binge!

It's the reason I sometimes shout 5-0 whenever I see the police 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pocahontas

VIP Member

New thread!

• Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
I though that said she could make it a potatoes restaurant. I was thinking it could be where she serves potatoes cooked in a multitude of ways while she reads aloud her seminal piece, formally known as potatoes. 😂

Haven't they got enough to cope with.
That two she is by her own admission a jack of all trades

Betty Boo

Yay!!
I am now embarking on my career as a brain surgeon for exactly the same reasons!

I've mentioned before about how joyful she with food. I love Allegra! She made a programme ages ago (I've forgotten the name!!!) teaching time poor families to cook.
It was her and another chef (again, can't remember who, sorry Cabal!) trying to get these people to cook for themselves and fall in love with eating again.
The one thing that sticks in my mind is the absolute joy Allegra had when one family made stock out of a roast chicken carcass. She was nearly in tears.
It was Paul Merrett I think.it was a very enjoyable programme.

Lanie

VIP Member
No wonder she can't remember what recipie is where she sounds like she writes things on scraps of paper all over the house. Does she not sit down and think right I want to do this sort of cooking and just focus on that, until she decides it isn't going to work or finishes it.

The very thought of all that miss Mish of stuff makes me want to cry.... With panic.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I see your American werewolf and raise with this. It's got to be better than looking at those horrendous photos of Cack's depress pipes

• Heart
Reactions: 4