Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I called the subject of our ‘weird little fan club’ the Jackerwocky once. Was proud of that one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm going to make this while we wait for Jack to do a chaos.

Screenshot_20200828-200956_Instagram.jpg

(Old Instagram post)

(I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT GOING TO MAKE IT)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
For a second, I genuinely thought you’d reposted that picture of mint Sauce. I'm flabbergasted that this in fact an entirely different thing 👀
So did I. Everything she makes looks as though it has been eaten and either passed through, or chucked up. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
“Alarmingly green and sloppy.” Yum. Pass us a spoon, Jack. Who could resist that?
It is one of the most unappetising bowls of slop I can imagine. It looks like a picture of a blocked toilet in a public convenience.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The photo with the magnifying glass is really bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OMG! I have just borrowed my husband's glasses and now I can see everything- not sure this is a good thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
beef rendang.jpg

Rendang ⬆

She just loves putting random names of real dishes on her slop. I think she opens a cookbook at random, and whichever word her grimy finger lands on becomes the name of the dish.

PS what are the pink things in her mint sauce? Pomegranate seeds?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 226270

Rendang ⬆

She just loves putting random names of real dishes on her slop. I think she opens a cookbook at random, and whichever word her grimy finger lands on becomes the name of the dish.

PS what are the pink things in her mint sauce? Pomegranate seeds?
Red onion, I think. Possibly chopped in a Nutribullet rather than with a blunt, rusty knife. Which is weird because proper Mint Sauce is only made with mint, salt, boiling water, vinegar and a pinch of sugar.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.