Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I am pages behind after a day out. I've been BUSY OK.
I just had to add my comment to this one. My current partner has lost the sight in one eye after touching his eyes while gardening. He caught a microscopic parasite that is present in soil where feral cats live. He suddenly went blind without any warning. He was lucky that some sight has returned to one eye the other he is permanently blind in, nothing they can do. It is a version of the parasite tha we have all heard children going blind from. Cleanliness is so important.

She has pets that encourage other feral animals to visit her garden. To have dirty nails like that is, quite frankly disgusting. And her response that veg grow in the soil, they are prepared, cooked or, thoroughly washed before being eaten. She is just dirty.
I suddenly want to rinse my eyes! Good to know though!

Reactions: 9

Lanie

VIP Member
Unless you are asking for a recipe. Then she just says "buy my book, not sure which one it's in, so you'd best buy them all", or words to that effect.
I have seen her right she does alot of stuff for free recipie wise, yet she couldn't tell that lady how long to pickle a few beans without saying read on of my many books it's in there somewhere. That's not free advice that's an advertisement.

I’d love her to open a restaurant in Southend, I’d take one for the team and give it a try. Though I imagine every person would have to do a lie detector test to check they aren’t one of the cabal before being allowed to enter.
Of I remember right quirky food like spam fritters and things did make a comeback in some high end places a few years back but it died a quick death. I don't know how her tinned food recipies would fare unless it's like a homeless pay what you feel type place? Your not going to pay top dollar for a spam fritter.

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I’m very surprised she hasn’t jumped on the story of the poor single mother who died in Scotland and made it all about her.

• Sad

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Well, I have to use my work log in to access them and it seems to be logged. I don't know if there's a way for me to download the content and share but the fact that it would track back to my employer concerns me a wee bit. Sorry.
No worries at all, don't apologise! But you must listen to at least some of it (whatever you can bear) and report back!

• Haha
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
When will she learn that spamming instagram effs up her engagement? Her 2 most recent pics haven’t even got 500 likes.

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
I've no doubt that her sudden flurry of output/involvement with Patreon was because of us.
Those poor saps have been fleeced and we started REALLY looking into it. She reads on here (hi Jack 🙋‍♀️) and gets a bit panicky because what she is doing is fraudulent and she could get in real shit. Taking money from people and not delivering goods in return is illegal. It also began to dawn on her that there are zero work offers coming through, although in her narcissistic brain she has no clue as to why.
Although her existing Patreon, tip jar, DKL, TM and Hellmans pennies all earning her thousands during quarantine she is still without her latest Ofjack to pay half the bills.
She ramps up the Patreon pity party and gets new schmucks to contribute and realises that she's got to start actually fucking doing something.
Cue lots of messages and notifications 'please bear with us' and actually started sending out a couple of shitty postcards (not sure if anyone signed up to the tier which you had to cook all the recipes at your own expense and she never credited you)

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it...how is this legal? I just don't understand

Christ, don't give her ideas!!! She'll have a bloody Amazon gift list by the end of the week!!!
My mate told me the other day the girl I told you about who's very like JM actually put her Amazon wishlist on sm. I couldn't believe it my own wishlist is full but I havent shared it with anyone. It's more like my own personal shopping list for things I intend want to get eventually.

I don't know about you guys but I prefer my presents to be a surprise. I like it when the person has actually thought of me and not exjust got me something because I asked for it. I won't even tell my husband what to buy me for chrostmas. I give him ideas and let him do the rest.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Blurp

VIP Member
Christ! I hope you had carnal knowledge of him, he sounds amazing! Like Michael Douglas in Romancing the Stone 😂
Seeing as the Tattle servers are apparently in the US, I'm pleading the Fifth....

He also had a Lieutenant Commander MARCHED in to see him on a disciplinary; anyone with military connections will know how joyous that is.

• Haha