Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
That stuff’s about £13 for a jar and once it’s open you have to use it within 6 weeks, so I’m not it is that great value TBH. (Also, it’s a reduction so wouldn’t it still contain alcohol? Not sure on that one).
It's ok as she said she wouldn't drink it🤦‍♀️ she really doesn't have a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Props to the HE institutional frauen taking one for the team with the god-awful radio programme. I'm on a deadline today but happy to listen to more next week, cringe myself inside out, and report back.

She's determined to punish her parents for their wrongdoings, perceived or real, isn't she? I mean, it never happens that really fucking old fruit trees die and have to be cut down, does it? And has she not considered that perhaps it was so painful for her dad to have to see the tree after his father had passed away that he just needed the reminder gone? God forbid anyone else should have feelings, or pain.

I'm a nail-biter of three decades so I've never actually had nails to know if they get minging (other than acrylics 💅🏻) and thus I've never actively commented on the detritus under her nails but... that is fucking foul. No wonder she doesn't seem to have any friends, they all contracted dysentery and snuffed it after eating her food.
If eating jacks food is a surefire way to death then sign me up 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I agree she very brave too film it. I always think that when people film people in altercations or during terriost incidents. It's useful because we can see what happens, but it would honestly be the last thing on my mind. I would try and phone the police and if possible try and help the victim.
Yep, same. I was drunk when I saw the fight, and immediately walked back out of sight as best I could. I dont know if I would have even done that when sober. Where I grew up, you dont get involved & dont involve the police. There is no way I would brazenly stand around and watch something like that, nevermind film it!

Reactions: 9
I’m living for it 🤣 i don’t understand how she managed to write (?) or contribute to a radio play of her life and now be working on an autobiography? It’s already written, no? Unless it needs extensive rewrites because of the pure LIES
I think the lies would be blocked by the family so it would be a much shorter book and if it was pure truth, a big act of self harm. IMO obv.

Nonnymouse

@Nonnymouse, do you still 'hire' influencers for companies? How much checking out of them do you do?
Not these days no, I'm pretty much retired, just play around with a few vanity type projects.

But tbh most companies wanted very little history, it's all about numbers, unless it's a huge lifestyle brand.

Lanie

VIP Member
It’s the gentle prodding that she should have some formal, official invite of involvement from Rashford for her to flex her ‘Bootstrap’ muscles. The arrogance. This is politics, she can say and opine whatever she likes. She could, say, offer her full support for the scheme and future developments but to offer the applause where it’s deserved, in Marcus's direction. But no, she wants to be asked and to receive a piece of the action and applause. Whaddacunt.
Surely her research as a poverty writer could help. Could they not compare notes( outside of her own poverty of course) she could do something like nigella does to her give her shout outs about her work and then let her get him get on with it. She doesnt need to get credit for it, as it is his work.

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Did she turn down the "Hollywood Movie Deal"....(ugh..who even says that? It's not the 50s) like she turned down that modelling contract she was emailed about? :unsure:

• Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
Poem wise, I'm afraid I am very much an uncultured Frau..
I do like 'they fuck you up your mum and dad'
The one i remember off by heart (only first verse) Is The Jaberwocky.
I've just turned 50 and I learnt it by heart when i was 7. I won't post it all, but it is amazing. I am now going to shame myself by trying to type it out from memory and not google it....

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble beneath the waves. All mimsy were the borogroves and the mome wraths outgrabe.'

It is absolute nonsense but does bring a sense of calm xx
That quote was used at uni when we were looking at grammar! Completely gibberish words but everyone immediately can point out verbs, nouns, and adjectives.

• Heart

Candytuft

VIP Member
trash cans. Another Americanism.

I am also shocked she hasn’t brought up the mum from Glasgow who died in poverty this week. She is so narcissistic she would rather talk about her fucking bins than direct sympathy towards someone other than herself. I was also shocked to see she doesn’t follow Fareshare, they are a huge organisation who work with basically all of the food charities in the country!
Honestly, Blurst, I’m not surprised at all. Why she continues to disappoint me, who knows? The position she is in, one tweet could help so many causes. Just one. But no it’s all ruddy jeans and bins. She makes me want to spit sometimes.

SequinnedElephant

First and third! I couldn't stand the second series (sorry). I bought them all on DVD. Loved a box set binge!

It's the reason I sometimes shout 5-0 whenever I see the police 😂
And it’s been been difficult not to shout out “Paaaan-demic” too frequently over the last 6 months 🤣

• Haha

Cuileann

Chatty Member
I listened to a podcast called Might Delete Later yesterday that had Nish Kumar on. He was talking about how great twitter as a platform is, and how he regretted causing a pile on in one of his earlier years of using it. Was a really interesting listen that maybe Jack should take some notes on, (cos we all you you're reading this).
I quite like Nish Kumar, I'm glad he had the humanity to regret it. Twitter certainly seems to bring out a weird mentality in some people. I guess if you're someone with a well known name, sure you'll get the occasional troll but you'll also get a number of people who adore you and are willing to blindly defend you to the hilt. Amongst the well balanced and critically thinking majority of course, but even just a few must create a bit of a god complex.

Might have to give that podcast a listen...